[2.0] "Neptune's Exemplar" Dual Wield Crit Ice Crash by wraithe_au

"
fiqst wrote:
Hi all,

bandit rewards:

ALL/OAK
OAK
ALIRA

Do you mean Kraityn for the Frenzy Charge in Merc? Alira gives a Power Charge, which this build does not specialize in.
"
MrTastix wrote:
"
fiqst wrote:
Hi all,

bandit rewards:

ALL/OAK
OAK
ALIRA

Do you mean Kraityn for the Frenzy Charge in Merc? Alira gives a Power Charge, which this build does not specialize in.

yes definitely a good option after the frenzy buff. I have always favoured crit performance personally
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi mate! After a long time far from PoE i come back for this expansion and, obviusly, i check your build.

I hope your will remember me, i'm the one who used your Vulcan customized with 2 doryani.

This new build is really "cool" but, like you, i have problem with mana. I have solved these problem with a Soul Taker, but this is a temporary option, i want use the Bino.

For gain Frenzy charge i'm trying these gem link.

Ice Crush
WED
MPD
ICC
Concentrated effect
Ice Bite <--- in main skill works perfect, with this link you don't need Blood Rage cause this is enough for gain Frenzy, but i will prefere use faster attack.

Another way for gain Frenzy is CWDT + Blood Rage. This works too.

Now i do other try. Let me know your advice.

Bye!

P.S. i'm trying using Mana Leech Gem with HoI... i hope this will help...

Last edited by Tiagorn on Jul 12, 2015, 5:07:16 AM
Yep good idea with HoI.

What i have been doing is to link everything except ice crash to blood magic.

So leap slam and flicker connected to blood magic saves a lot of mana.

You can sacrifice some nodes to do either more mana nodes or mana reserved, but this is a waste.

I'd love some more ideas please
As a player just coming back to the game got a couple of questions on build.
Are there any core/needed items to run build successfuly?
If so how much currency around about do itmes cost?
What should stats be around endgame like health/armor?
Is there a certain level where this build really picks up?

I know a lot of noob questions.
Looks like another powerful build from you. Can't expect less from my fav melee build maker! ♥

I'll be trying out ice crash today and i may just pick this build up on std if i like it.
Ugh effort
Hi fiqst, like i said in the last post, i made other try and i think to be near my personal solution.
I spend 2 points for get Mana Flows and, with 0,4 mana leech i solved my problems with mana.

Here are my links

Ice Crash
Concentrated Effect
ICC
WED
MPD
Hypothermia

Hatred
Herald of Ice
Mana Leech
Ice Bite <--- dunno if it works, need investigate on it

CWDT
Increase Duration
Blood Rage
Summon Ice Golem

Leap Slam
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun <--- it works well
Curse on Hit
Assassin's Mark

CWDT
Increase Duration
Immortal Call

Flicker Strike
Fortify
?

Now i can get all kinds of charges with ease and finally use the great combination Snakebite + Bino.

Only one problem still be present, the high risk of being stunned in a large group of enemies.
This was my original problem back in 1.3

Back then, i had originally chosen IR for more equipment choices. Then stun locking become a problem, so i respecced into acro and phase.

never had a problem with stuns with acro, and the combination of 46/40 dodge and Vaal Grace was a 10.44 second capped dodge. it was the best defence at the time.

I chose to take IR in 2.0 because i read that the game ramped up physical damage in high lvl maps and this is what people were doing now.

I might reconsider acro later on.

Thanks for the mana suggestion, its an easy 2 node solution
"
fiqst wrote:
This was my original problem back in 1.3

Back then, i had originally chosen IR for more equipment choices. Then stun locking become a problem, so i respecced into acro and phase.

never had a problem with stuns with acro, and the combination of 46/40 dodge and Vaal Grace was a 10.44 second capped dodge. it was the best defence at the time.

I chose to take IR in 2.0 because i read that the game ramped up physical damage in high lvl maps and this is what people were doing now.

I might reconsider acro later on.

Thanks for the mana suggestion, its an easy 2 node solution

honestly I was wondering why you choose IR, now i get an answer.

gear now:
Spoiler

Only 75k DPS Base. Is it because of the Crit Multi and Phys that it isn't getting insanely high like yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info