[2.0] "Neptune's Exemplar" Dual Wield Crit Ice Crash by wraithe_au

Alright cool tyvm for the speedy response!

I'll aim to get some of those jewels and incorporate it into my tree as im not currently using any jewels in the the 2 current slots i have open so far xD

i may edit the skill tree slightly i have been looking at your cleave tree and i feel the mana incorporation could be beneficial to this build

eg i dropped 10 str and a jewel for now added some extra mana + leech

Being that im still very new only been on poe a week "10 str" is very small you can pick that up else where in the item build the only issue i see is dropping 1 jewel and not knowing much about them in there entirety but seems to me a small sacrifice to make in order to basically correct the overall mana issue.

Drop 10 str and 1 jewel to pick up

25% increased Mana Leeched per second
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
2+ Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
8% of maximum Mana per second to maximum Mana Leech rate

Seems like to me that's a better choice in theory

- Edited Tree -
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5Hb2BmSuE2cqQ1fjEuL02R36-p2VNYEFjcBHVV5dDMdrBdO0FLVuvTipM_8EEeWipbnfjAdxfP-8OFCDkUVBHl3koKptqi0-FUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MpJ93COYb-XPwBp4DW87tfI1kv6PTeOmVw2Nh3bjn0p9FfZieQAG_MW3F4Dh4l44lu4Oo4qNfSP2TZIwfFFHN9TtP-dUJP3_3o2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QgW16NbndG1s7LA2PYwLuXydqmyMYqy1SPPqKgtwUqZ_7UGxsxa_JpVh4lVLjDb-HcFJyNwxng==

Last edited by N1ghtK1ss on Sep 29, 2015, 3:35:50 AM
Hi,

I'm doing ur build with a Shadow Char. I think Taste of Hate is one of the most important parts of this build, related to >-50% Chaos Resistance, right? I`m just Lvl 86 though and recognize dying sometimes from Reflect mods, but gonna lvl this weekend a few times. That's the crack i guess, after getting my hands on that flask it should be better? Also still have to lvl my Gems anyway :D But I did the Vulcan's before and converted to Neptune's when u did. Thanks again for this build.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Me Again,

nvm, I´ve found the flaws I had, also got my hands on a Taste of Hate, but found a mistake on my skill tree. Everythings fine now. Awesome build!
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
I just wanted to thank you for making such a well-informed, straight forward, not-over-complicated guide. You explained things nicely for someone without expert knowledge and explained alternatives for the build giving players the option to adapt to their own style. I've read numerous guides here but this is the best one. May other guide-writers use this as an example!

Thanks again.
What Bandit rewards do we take?
Apart from Taste of hate, what others flask do you recommend?
"
Fullereno wrote:

In all of my builds, i always equip 1 or 2 of these:

I try to make sure to keep them up constantly, not only for the movement speed, but for the freeze and chill immunity.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Fullereno wrote:

In all of my builds, i always equip 1 or 2 of these:

I try to make sure to keep them up constantly, not only for the movement speed, but for the freeze and chill immunity.

Thank you so much :). Also having an issue with the step 5 in the leveling guide: As the shadow zone of the passives tree has changed in 2.1, the tree you show in the first message has changed a bit, and has some blank spaces and other things. What nodes would you take for solving this problem?

Also, any other advice would be appreciated :)
"
Fullereno wrote:

Thank you so much :). Also having an issue with the step 5 in the leveling guide: As the shadow zone of the passives tree has changed in 2.1, the tree you show in the first message has changed a bit, and has some blank spaces and other things. What nodes would you take for solving this problem?

Also, any other advice would be appreciated :)

I haven't really updated the build into 2.1

But the build is almost a mirror image of 3 of my other builds:

Duallant
Cyclonus
Bill the Butcher

They all share the same tree but use different skills.

I would make one change to this build though:

108 point tree

I dropped Adder's Touch and Maligaro's for Snakebite gloves.

Adder's Touch poisons at 30% chance per crit, and this build produces about 50-60% crit, so you'd only poison around 20% of the time.

Snakebites will offer more consistent poisoning and regen.

If you continue to follow the build, I'd love the see how your character fares. Please post some updates on dps, gear, etc.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:

I haven't really updated the build into 2.1

But the build is almost a mirror image of 3 of my other builds:

Duallant
Cyclonus
Bill the Butcher

They all share the same tree but use different skills.

I would make one change to this build though:

108 point tree

I dropped Adder's Touch and Maligaro's for Snakebite gloves.

Adder's Touch poisons at 30% chance per crit, and this build produces about 50-60% crit, so you'd only poison around 20% of the time.

Snakebites will offer more consistent poisoning and regen.

If you continue to follow the build, I'd love the see how your character fares. Please post some updates on dps, gear, etc.

Thanks for quick reply :).

My current passive tree

I had to take Wisdom of the Glade for Int requirement

My current gear is:

Spoiler

I also have

but because they dont have the required sockets I don't want to use them yet. I have to get the Quicksilver Flask also.

Last edited by Fullereno on Dec 29, 2015, 9:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info