[2.0] "Neptune's Exemplar" Dual Wield Crit Ice Crash by wraithe_au

Ok got a question.

Would u suggest getting Vaal pact for people that can't afford Binos yet cause we don't have a way to get regen or leech till we get Binos unless we take the nodes?
I would take vaal pact.

The degen is a bit annoying though
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Im working on lvling and am around lvl 60 is there any items i should use before lvl 75 catalyst?
Hello Fiqst,

first of all, thanks to share this great build with the community. I played the original one on 1.3 and it was a blast.

My question is concerning the lack of defensive system ( other than freeze if I read you well) in the 2.0 version with Ice Crash.

In the 1.3 version, the Dodge was our real lifesaver in front of high life-DPS bosses.

But now, without Ondar, how can you handle fights against bosses when you need more than few seconds to kill them. Does life pool+ freeze is enough not to die instantly?

Thanks again and all my apologizes for my poor english.
Lemon curry?
Last edited by Hildos on Jul 15, 2015, 10:41:37 AM
I seem to get stunned quite a bit so im curious to ask if its worth picking up unwavering stance because i really cant life leech sometimes die
Ok thanks for all the answers.
Last edited by Xaphiar on Jul 15, 2015, 3:25:59 PM
hai fiqst , nice build for ice crash . when you said you retiring vulcan's exemplar guide ,I tried to follow your neptune's since the gears used are same . it worked great too for me , but I kinda disliking the attack speed . so , i've been experimenting for like 3 days (and still doing it now) , try to figuring out if dual strike still usable and still deals good amount of damage . turned out , it still kickin' even though maybe its not as powerful as it was . i found no problem running 73-75 maps (still 88 atm) , but haven't tried for higher level maps .
if I may , I would like to ask you about is there any chances that you would continue the dual strike build ? since I might need some advice for it . at the moment , I don't think dual strike build is not good anymore and I'm still using dual strike . i don't know if the change of dual strike quality is bad or not (from crit chance to attack speed) , but it's quite fun when I use 23%q dual strike and vaal haste .
Does the build could work with a Cameria's Maul as a offhand? Just to throw in some MF :D
IGN: BloodyRoA
"
Blackorion wrote:
Does the build could work with a Cameria's Maul as a offhand? Just to throw in some MF :D

You'd have to move the enlighten - hatred - herald of ash - prolif setup into a 4 link, but yes. it would work.

Edit: if you mean replacing the bino's, i wouldn't do that. You're gonna need the life regen.
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jul 15, 2015, 4:51:51 PM
"
yveroby wrote:
any chances that you would continue the dual strike build ?

I will get ds running and post some results.

It should still be pretty effective especially with crit performance.

One downside to using ice crash is the lower crit chance of the Catalyst, so I've had to ditch the cast on crit set up

I've been running with fs-splash-coh-am and it works better as a guaranteed way to curse targets and maintain max power charges.

"
Blackorion wrote:

That actually looks appealing. Especially if you have a good ice crash weapon
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info