We're Freeing up Old Character Names

why not just allow a single (space, :, dot) so player can use namespace or add variants to character names.
in was expecting a more interesting post from ggg. i'm not interesting in old names . i can come up with cool and originaly names if i need one. anyway thx ggg for the efort.
"
Autkast wrote:
Legolas here I come.

Lol good luck getting that name my friend.
"Eternals were the 'Selection' in "Natural Selection". Without Eternals, all we have is Natural. You're just waiting for a hurricane to blow through the junk yard and magically assemble a 747."
-HoneyBadGerMan
About time.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
... If you have logged onto any character on your account in the last year, then their names cannot be taken.

Just to confirm for the following, Characters (Last Login Date)

- Homer (9th Jul 2015)
- Marge (1st Jan 2015)
- Bart (7th Oct 2014)
- Lisa (2nd Feb 2014)
- Maggie (8th Dec 2013)

A) Would the Characters Homer, Marge and Bart all be safe, but Lisa and Maggie will now be available, because they haven't been accessed within the last year?

or

B) All Characters are safe, because the account has been active within the last year?

Thanks.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
... If you have logged onto any character on your account in the last year, then their names cannot be taken.

- Homer (9th Jul 2015)
- Marge (1st Jan 2015)
- Bart (7th Oct 2014)
- Lisa (2nd Feb 2014)
- Maggie (8th Dec 2013)

A) Would the Characters Homer, Marge and Bart all be safe, but Lisa and Maggie will now be available, because they haven't been accessed within the last year?

or

B) All Characters are safe, because the account has been active within the last year?

Thanks.

All safe from what I understood.
"
Kaysee wrote:
"

Pretty sure any means any.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
If I haven't logged onto my char in over a year, does this mean I can get a free name change? Because that at least gives some consolation for a char being nerfed to oblivion, it won't be stuck with a name for an old build
Patch notes... pleeease!!!
"
Kaysee wrote:
"

- Homer (9th Jul 2015)
- Marge (1st Jan 2015)
- Bart (7th Oct 2014)
- Lisa (2nd Feb 2014)
- Maggie (8th Dec 2013)

or

Thanks.

I love you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info