We're Freeing up Old Character Names

Technically found out years ago, but still underhanded shit. Least have the courtesy to send out an e-mail. Done with 1, maybe you'll have better luck wtih Path of Exile 2.
I logged on today and the name for my mains were taken!? Well, I was thinking about playing again but not anymore. Thanks.
I paid a support package when this game launched, just because I haven't played in a few years shouldn't mean you take my name. I had 4 characters you took two of my names. I'm obviously won't be donating or buying again.
"
Telkwa wrote:
I paid a support package when this game launched, just because I haven't played in a few years shouldn't mean you take my name. I had 4 characters you took two of my names. I'm obviously won't be donating or buying again.

Yep all of my names are gone after giving them more than 1k dollars. GGG consistently disappoint me with most all of their decisions. Nearly all of my names are gone now.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Just came back after a long time to see that all of my good names were taken. Uninstalling this game right now. Goodbye.
It'd be nice if there was an email to warn people of this beforehand, a post on a forum that obviously people who stopped playing would not see doesn't constitute as such... I only find now after 2 years of this change that my character name was stolen. Thanks GGG. Why even make character names unique?
Wow, a punch in the face is the first thing you get when thinking about returning to this game. You could have sent an email?
As a returning player from 2012-2013, frankly I was pretty pissed off.

Considering I invested money in the game. Granted it was not a lot 200 point pack and the "Kiwi pack" (which I don't remember how much it was, pretty sure it was paid for)...

So I am a closed beta player, I spent money on the game, but I return to my character who has his name stolen. I expected to take advantage of the skill tree reset to test some builds, and then re-use my character name for a new character.

In one word: lame.
"
dfspspirit wrote:
Wow, a punch in the face is the first thing you get when thinking returning to this game. You could have sent an email?

That's how I felt, as I logged back in. Gee, I guess you don't really value me as a returning player do you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info