What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.0.0 patch notes

"
Chris wrote:

Traps can drop maps.

This is awesome. I also data mined this:

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Jul 8, 2015, 3:49:03 PM
Chaos spikes hype!
This gibberish is what i expect from real 2.0 rekt notes also.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
And now for the gizoogle version:

Spoiler

• Yo ass can now transizzle between areas.

Pure gold.
I allowed myself to run these "patch notes" through another text generator and, among other things I got this:

Vaal Pact has been removed.

RIP Vaal Pact

Another highlight:
Spoiler
We have reviewed every Skill Tree to grant a buff that they hide under logs.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Jul 8, 2015, 6:51:57 PM
"
and a cascade of Chaos spikes in addition to being upsized variants of normal skeletons

I want a skill like this.
Something like huge skeletons casting chaos spikes similar to glacial cascade, but purple!
Turn these patch notes into a new league! :)
"
Atziri's Acuity no longer attaches to The Warehouse District.

and the rich gets richer. Thanks GGG. I quit the game.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Chris wrote:
  • Fixed a bug with Dominating Blow that could cause a variety of effects that are one level above the area of effect by 0.5% per 1%, and no longer claims that they rotate more smoothly.

I love that note. Fucking poetry right there.
I laughed soo hard i had to google Marakov text generator. Found one online and took a random patch note through it....rofl

well, here it is

Spoiler

vP arena based on the Sarn Arena based on the same arena based on the Industrial Docks tileset has had its collidability markup improved. The Events/PvP panel.
Skills supported by Chris on Death now deal 75% less damage where your Flasks would noticeboards had its collidability markup improved. This change specifically improved. This change specifically improved. This change specifically improves the Industrial Docks tileset has had its collidability markup improves the Sarn Arena.
Fixed problems related to use the new art. These noticeboard in the Sarn Encampments.
Fixed problems related to Lioneye's Watch, but only in Cruel and Whale Skeleton.
Events/PvP panel.
Skills (such as Firestorm) in certain locations.
Fixed an issue that would not refill if respawning in the next round hasn't started yet.
Last edited by Chris on Decorations: Vaal Vessel, Wisp Swarm, Cauldron, Vaal Pyramid, Transformer, Brutus' Cradle and Whale Skeleton.
Events Noticeboard in the Sarn Encampment in allow you to access the new purchasable Hideout Decoration: Arcane Throne.
Added seven new art. These noticeboards all difficulties. They have also be unable Hideout Decorations: Vaal Vessel, Wisp Swarm, Cauldron, Vaal Pyramid, Transformer, Brutus' Cradle and Whale Skeleton.
Events Noticeboards allow your Flasks would not refill if respawning FFA Arena Staging Area has been updated yet.
Last edited by Cast on Death now deal 75% less difficulties. The Events Noticeboards have been added to use that would cause some users to be unable to enter a Swiss tournament after withdrawing, if the Sarn Encampment.
You can now re-enter the next round of a Swiss tournaments.
Fixed problems related to the Forestorm) in all difficulties. These noticeboards have been added a new high-end purchasable to enter the Industrial Docks tileset has had its collidability markup improves the Sarn Arena.
Fixed an issue that would not refill if respawning area of ground targeting arena during FFA Arena based on the next round hasn't started yet.
Last edited by Cast on December 23, 2014 6:10 AM
The PvP.
The PvP arena based on the same arena Tournament.
You can now re-enter a Swiss tournaments.
Fixed an issue that would not refill if respawning Area has been added seven new purchasable Hideout Decoration: Arcane Throne.
Added to the Forest Encampment and Merciless damage when triggered in all difficulties. The Events Noticeboards allow you to access the users to be unable to access the Events No

edit: "Skills supported by Chris on Death now deal 75% less damage" o.O rofl
Last edited by Zims911 on Jul 8, 2015, 10:03:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info