Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

"
Zikkar wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
55 full-clears for the Tempest league challenges? Ahaha, no thanks GGG I'll pass on that one.

You'll be able to do prefixes and suffixes at the same time, so it won't always be 55 clears.

Tempest is HC league yes? So if I dont want to do HC cant get all 8 or am I missing something.

Correct, that is almost always the case with the challenges. 8/8 requires playing both challenge leagues. Although I suppose Tempest could be a Zana mod.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jul 7, 2015, 12:27:46 AM
i cant wait anymore aaaaaaaaaaa
IGN:
DapChaiNhatGiaLai (lv 96 Incinerate Tank (nerf no more)
ChangTraiDenTuGiaLai (lv 91 2H cyclone)
the price is linked at a wrong way. pls linke the correct one
Is that divination card challenge a joke?

There's over 150 exalts (3 month, HC prices) worth of items in that feat.

abandoned wealth = 3x exalts = 3ex
the avenger = mjolner = 20ex
the brittle emperor = volls devotion = 20ex
celestial justicar = 6L white chest = 3ex
the chains that bind = another 6L white chest = 3ex
the dark mage = 6L white staff = 3ex
the Doctor = Headhunter = 50ex
drunked aristocrat = divination distillate = 3ex
the feast = romiras = 2ex
the gladiator = bringer of rain = 10ex
the hunger = taste of hate = 2ex
kings heart = kaoms heart = 15ex
the pact = pledge of hands = 15 ex
the wind = windripper = 20ex

and I don't think I got all of the expensive ones.

Like honestly GGG? The only players who will ever achieve this are the extreme RMT'ers or streamers who will get gifted most of these.

In 2 weeks nobody has completed a single one of these sets. What a joke. Congrats to thousands of players who RMT...and I'm not even sure that feat is achievable with RMT in a 3 month league.
Last edited by inDef on Jul 7, 2015, 12:50:53 AM
"reedem divination card sets"
Probably not even doable LOL.

Scumlords might not even be able to RMT that 8/8 that's saying something something. LOL

GL all.
"
inDef wrote:

There's over 150 exalts worth of items in that feat.

Like honestly GGG? The only players who will ever achieve this are the extreme RMT'ers or streamers who will get gifted most of these.

In 2 weeks nobody has completed a single one of these sets. What a joke. Congrats to thousands of players who RMT.

You only need to turn in 25 of 28 sets to complete the challenge. So subtract your estimated ~150 ex by 90 ex by skipping mjolnir, headhunter, and voll's. Ends up being around the same cost as the previous challenges.

Only wish that you could pick either league for soft core or hard core. Would be awsome to be able to get all awards. I am unable to play HC due to internet connection.
lol another Rng based ''challenge''

Hey guys! lets have a challenge on who wins the lottery first! :D..
"
Sakazaki wrote:
"
inDef wrote:

There's over 150 exalts worth of items in that feat.

In 2 weeks nobody has completed a single one of these sets. What a joke. Congrats to thousands of players who RMT.

You only need to turn in 25 of 28 sets to complete the challenge. So subtract your estimated ~150 ex by 90 ex by skipping mjolnir, headhunter, and voll's. Ends up being around the same cost as the previous challenges.

People are farming like 200+ hours on beta and not seeing a single high end card though.

Much rarer than the items themselves it would suggest.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Jul 7, 2015, 12:58:58 AM
inb4 Vaal Orbs 10:1 exa kappa
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info