Challenges for Warbands and Tempest

"
Hemmingfish wrote:
55 full-clears for the Tempest league challenges? Ahaha, no thanks GGG I'll pass on that one.

Different people, different play styles.

I'd estimate that about 95% of every zone I have ever stepped into, I did a full clear.
That's just how I play.

The exact opposite of a racer.
"
Sakazaki wrote:
"
inDef wrote:
Is that divination card challenge a joke?

There's over 150 exalts worth of items in that feat.

and I don't think I got all of the expensive ones.

Like honestly GGG? The only players who will ever achieve this are the extreme RMT'ers or streamers who will get gifted most of these.

In 2 weeks nobody has completed a single one of these sets. What a joke. Congrats to thousands of players who RMT.

You only need to turn in 25 of 28 sets to complete the challenge. So subtract your estimated ~150 ex by 90 ex by skipping mjolnir, headhunter, and voll's. Ends up being around the same cost as the previous challenges.

I'd sort of agree with this if divination card drop rates weren't horrendous.

In the last 2 weeks-ish of beta I haven't seen or heard of anyone finishing any of the sets I listed. I've heard of 1 Voll's card dropping on a stream and that was it.

Of course with 100K+ people playing live versus probably ~3-5k in beta there will be more cards dropping and circulating. But those cards will most certainly be reserved for prices more than their share of the item (i.e. item is 10 ex by itself, but a 1/10 card would cost more than 1ex)... or RMT.
Last edited by inDef on Jul 7, 2015, 1:13:38 AM
RIP redeem divination cards challenge. I'm not going to do more than couple of those. And not willing to buy almost all of them either.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Why again are we forced to play at least 3 different characters? I'm so tired of doing all the acts and quests again, and again, and again (per character)...
I mean, ok there will be Act4 this time, which is very good. But between them, there is also Act1 - 3 for 9 times if we want to do the challenge. Just: why?

Just an idea for a solution of that (which needs balancing for sure):
If we reach level 60 in a league, let us create a level 40 character which starts in cruel.
If we reach level 80 in a league, let us create a level 60 character which starts in merc.

For sure these characters are not getting any quest rewards from the previous acts, except the passive and respect points. And about the bandits: Let's say the bandit quests haven't been done.
Last edited by lord_joshi on Jul 7, 2015, 1:41:33 AM
59 tempests B O Y Z
:D :D :D :D 4 day weekend inc
I hope Warbands will be less boring then Torment league was.
Seeing these challenges... I guess we have around 2 years time?
Else I wonder how I would manage to achieve anything from that...
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Seems like a decent set of challenges.

"
Entropher wrote:
RIP redeem divination cards challenge. I'm not going to do more than couple of those. And not willing to buy almost all of them either.

This one does seem like something I'd skip, it sounds painful actually, but at least you can trade for them.
IGN @dime
"
Maxwells wrote:
lol another Rng based ''challenge''

Hey guys! lets have a challenge on who wins the lottery first! :D..

Indeed, color me unimpressed. I guess my totempole will remain unraised.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info