Ability to change HUD

I also have to give a vote here to have the ladies returned--or at the least give us a UI option to choose them. I vastly prefer the elegance they have over the stonework look of the lion and skull.

If the reason they were changed is due to some misguided notion that they are "offensive" I can only imagine this is coming from people who haven't even played the game. Seriously, they will object to a relatively tame UI element (echoing the idea that Oriath is a sexist and oppressive society that exiles troublemakers to a continent full of undead and demons), but not to the fact that we wade through lakes of blood and piles of mutilated (naked) bodies on our way to kill guys who are only slightly worse devils than we are? *boggle*

The idea of making the HUD into an mtx is a really good one, but for the art that was already in the game in the previous edition (especially since comparing the two I don't see any significant rearrangement of interface elements) we should be able to choose that option without any additional transaction.
too much sexyness, so they were removed.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
ellefanor wrote:
As title says, i want the ladies back.

Not that I'm going to use the option but I support the idea .
I want the babes back!
|| EU-Prisoners | Top Hardcore/Challenge Guild | IGN AnimateImmortality ||
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1390390
"
Revy_Slan wrote:
(...)

I think I have seen this copy-paste in two other threads already. -_-

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

All hail the Bex!!!
"
"
Revy_Slan wrote:
(...)

I think I have seen this copy-paste in two other threads already. -_-

I posted it twice in the General Discussions thread and once here. So your figure can't be accurate.
There's also a Reddit thread by another user, that gained no traction at all and that I only managed to find via Google (same as the threads in this forum, btw), in which I posted it as well, but that's a completely different forum.

First time was in the thread we're currently in, before I discovered that there's already another very active thread on it. So I commented there as well, at the bottom of the page.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1300193/page/16#p10908672 #1

Then I made the same comment four pages later in reply to another user who made the opposite claim.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1300193/page/20#p10911100 #2

If you think that this is an unwarranted number of replies, please elaborate.
oh, sorry
i didn't check for duplicate posts, i just send a message to support and they recommend me create a post in suggestions, when i look at it now i see thats was a template answer and probably they don't even read my letter completely or check anything about it, whatever.

letter http://puu.sh/iTa7Y.png
Last edited by ellefanor on Jul 9, 2015, 3:40:11 PM
In my opinion, the issue doesn't lie within the number of replies you made, but within the fact that it's a copy-paste. I am sure you could have rephrased your ideas in a manner that made them more suited for each specific thread where you wanted to convey your ideas.
I believe that the phrasing I chose was very to the point already. Even so, the second time I made that comment in the same thread (on page 20, first was on page 16), I did modify it somewhat.
As a first comment in two separate threads asking about the same thing, I don't see why changing it would make sense, since it speaks to the issue at hand rather than it being a reply to someone else.
You know, if you feel that multiple threads are so similar that it warrants posting the exact same reply, then you should contact moderation so that they close the duplicate threads and link back to the main thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info