Ability to change HUD

I have said this few times and I'll say it again:

"
Can't you see that you are no better than the PC-harpies, you are currently opposing that very same artistic freedom you claim to be for. You are the social pressure trying to prevent the creator from expressing their vision. If you are fighting against something, make sure you do not turn in to that what you fight against!

It has already been mentioned that the suggestion of able to switch UI is being considered. I myself would love to see more UI, hell I'd be willing to pay for a flatter and cleaner design. I am a man of minimalism.

If you read this, then you have read this.
"
"
Revy_Slan wrote:
(...)

I think I have seen this copy-paste in two other threads already. -_-

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

All hail the Bex!!!

Just watch they try to fucking monetize it instead of letting us customize it.
I don't care what the UI has as long as there are no skeletons (skeletons are my trigger).
"
Jelunzi wrote:
I don't care what the UI has as long as there are no skeletons (skeletons are my trigger).

Yess! I love you.

I went to the zoo once and a lion roared at me so I have PTSD. Can you please change the globes to flowers or something? The lion face triggers me.
Problem is a New hud is worst than previous and you cant change it back.
Necromancy but I'm not sorry: I googled "How to change poe hud" and I came up with this. Please GG give us the option to use the old huds.

Give us the sexy ladies back!
/oos
I like them better then the new one and I won't discuss WHY it was removed but I do miss them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I miss ladies too.
I'd pay for cool looking Huds.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1576439

+1 for HUD changing (not by GGG though)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info