(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
willypop wrote:
with Atziri's Disfavour in mind, should i be going oak or kraityn in cruel? also did you take the endurance charge or the skill point

Help Krait cruel for 8% attack speed.
I killed all but you can help oak if your going to manually cast enduring cry, thats 100% up to you.
LightyGaming.com
"
ultron1337 wrote:
Guys i need help is is worth to exalt this item
? I never crafted an item it is my first time.

Great Guide btw works really well !

100% no. You could buy a better weapon for 1ex. Thats T4 % phys and Tshit flat physical, only exalt on a few T2 rolls with affixes open to get more damage mods.
LightyGaming.com
Why pickup Unreleting and the other 3 nodes around then?

This nodes reduce the coast of auras or heralds?

Or just to leap slam?

I'm new on the game and i trying to understand this choice on tree.

Great Guide!
I just tried out the blood magic node in the tree. I still had 3 nodes in champion of the cause so i had mana to run other gems. i used them 3 nodes and a 5% life node to get blood magic and the 3 nodes behind it swapped out blood magic in my 6 link for conc affect my dps went from 28k or so with auras on to 38.5k dps by adding conc affect and no auras. Also my HP went from 8k to 9k. so i gained 10k dps and 1k health. if i run herald of ash i loose 1.1k hp and my dps goes to 42.5k dps then 44.5k with fortify active. Also about 50 extra life regen a second so near 800 a sec.It also frees up 3 gem slots and you have no mana worries and can take out other bm gems.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Jul 26, 2015, 2:34:02 AM
"
Xaphiar wrote:
I replaced Phase run with Vaals haste and find it great. Spamming phase run became a bit annoying. Is that gem swap viable? It still is connected to increased duration along with blood rage and blood magic.

Is it possible to add Snakebite - Assassins Mitts to suggested gloves it works great with Frenzy charges and is cheap.

Swapping vaal haste for phase run is fine, preferable in parties even. Snake bites effectively offer 60-70 life and 6% attack speed which is lackluster at best as the poison aspect will take little to no effect considering how fast cyclone kills things.
LightyGaming.com
"
Dragonide wrote:
Seems like I've found my dream Cyclone build. Thank you very much for the guide, definitely suits my life! :D

Right now I'm having 7.6k Cyclone tooltip DPS and goes up to 8.1k with Fortify at level 58. Following is my gear , any suggestion for improvement is welcomed! :D
Spoiler

- Heavy Strike used for single targets sometimes till I can find better combo to suit in slots. ( 15k DPS isn't that bad, right? :D )

-Tabula dropped out of no where in A2C haha. Using it till I can afford a cheap 6L. I don't wanna sacrifice the amazing DPS from 6L :(

Thank you! :D

Glad your enjoying it and definitely want to replace that mokou's embrace asap. Your boots are amazing ( master craft life on them ) and kaoms primacy is a staple for starting off ( 6s it and go for 5/6l ). Your jewelry is your weak point overall and should be replaced with rares whenever you can afford to.
LightyGaming.com
"
toksid wrote:
Had to register and post a reply to this great build thread :) Cheers for the build guide, great fun playing melee char after year pause from PoE!
I have my second cyclone guy going in Tempest. RIPped first at 56 level in Act 4 Mines (Cruel), to rare chest containing magic packs and rogue exile, just too tight spot and almost insta-dead. :S

I came to ask which is best way to utilize defensive skills in HC?
First char I was using Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark when leaping to monster packs and then Cyclone + Life Gain on Hit + Fortify + Blood Magic. Ran with Hatred + Herald of Ash / Blood Rage. With 4x Life flasks + Granite Flask.

Any better way to get more defensive in late Cruel HC? or any tips if I did something wrong? :P

New char just started Act 1 cruel... Same cyclone setup/blood rage but instead running Haste + HoA and Leap Slam + Vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. Due to not having proper 4 links yet.

Would like to know how others have stayed alive in Tempest HC. Anyway great build this HC marauder axe. Now trying to play pretty safe as I have Kaom's Primacy waiting in stash for level 58!

Stacking life is the easiest way, speccing into additional endurance charges and just maintaining whatever your max amount is at all times ( vengeance + endurance charge on melee stun helps ). Sadly enduring cry cant spell echo so you have to slow cast it possible a few times to hit max charges, just try your best to maintain them as the flat 4% reduced damage really helps alongside fortify.
LightyGaming.com
"
Moksu wrote:
I am also looking for a guide to Tempest league, is the build listed in the first post good for it?

also what links are good to get besides the cyclone stuff

I have a hardcore passive tree variation listed under the "passive tree" section. The only thing i would change gem setup wise for hardcore is to manually cast enduring cry and maintain max charges for constant damage mitigation; also have immortal call + increased duration when needed.
LightyGaming.com
"
mohamed94 wrote:
Lighty i've been doing your build since i started poe which was 1 week ago and now i have +150chaos orbs and doing very well..thank you very much for this friendly build and easy to follow even for me who is idiot to understand these types of games but i did very well because of ur help and the step by step making it like butter..honestly dunno what to say i've been wanting to try new builds but didnt find a build which has 10% of ur work or anything similar to it .. thank you very much bro and i hope to support you as soon as i can.

LightyGaming.com
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
The build itself is relatively good however it has too much HP and no damage mitigation at all, also the gearing is for standard league getting some of these items on the new leagues will be incredibly expensive/impossible such as Headhunter.

The build has zero gear requirements and functions very well on a budget/self found in a new league ( check the comments for testimonials of its success ). For mitigation it has constant fortify buff along with auto cursing capabilities and a massive life pool to prevent getting 1 shot by most anything. It can easily support enduring cry + immortal call self casting along with high Armour variations in conjunction with molten shell to achieve high physical damage mitigation. Stunning from vengeance along with high damage output make 2h RT Cyclone a well rounded build for most any situation; Atziri included.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info