(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
allukaz wrote:
I was writing about how pob shows that conc eff and maim > faster attacks and bleed, but OP changed the reccommended setup, but I want to ask anyway. Why some people prefer faster att and bleed instead of conc and maim? I'm almost sure pob always shows the second setup as the best for dps.

Yeah, I can see OP has removed faster attacks and bleed from the cyclone 6l setup. I've been using faster attacks and bleed myself, would I get better dps with ruthless/maim/conc effect? (I'm using Atziri's with hatred/hoa)
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 22, 2017, 2:48:24 PM
I'm rocking my Cyclone for the first time in a long time, and I THINK I'm on the right path? Never really had a char that could do Uber labs, but I crush Merc lab right now, and aside from bosses, I basically plow through maps. I know my HP and Res are low, but trying to find solutions for those isn't going too well.

Any advice on easy places to upgrade? I know the gloves aren't great, but they're fun, and finding GG tri-res Armor gear hasn't been smooth.

For info purposes: I run 42.5k tooltip DPS at rest, which climbs to nearly 72k when I'm in the middle of a fight with full charges and hit my flasks. I've got 20k Armor, 4.2k health and 76/56/33 Res.
Last edited by Askren25 on Aug 22, 2017, 3:48:19 PM
"
Askren25 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm rocking my Cyclone for the first time in a long time, and I THINK I'm on the right path? Never really had a char that could do Uber labs, but I crush Merc lab right now, and aside from bosses, I basically plow through maps. I know my HP and Res are low, but trying to find solutions for those isn't going too well.

Any advice on easy places to upgrade? I know the gloves aren't great, but they're fun, and finding GG tri-res Armor gear hasn't been smooth.

For info purposes: I run 42.5k tooltip DPS at rest, which climbs to nearly 72k when I'm in the middle of a fight with full charges and hit my flasks. I've got 20k Armor, 4.2k health and 76/56/33 Res.

You should replace Atziri's promise since it doesn't work with Brutality.

IMO you should get another res ring similar to your prismatic so you don't have to worry about res on armor slots.

I'm not sure if you really need that much life leech though.
Is there a flask that'll kick my damage up markedly? I mean, this one is an increase, but if there's one that'll do better I'm open.

Also, I did some quick chaos-spamming to get some more res on my boots, it's not perfect but it's a bit more balanced, though I'll have to do more so I don't lose any armor.

I probably don't need as much leech as I have, but I haven't really focussed on that, it just happens to be on the gear. Which piece do you think is wasting the spot?

Death Rush has some Armor, which seems worth it right now, so I haven't found a ring to replace it.
Hello i'm going HC what's the best Ascendacy class Berseker or Juggernaut ?
Can't get about new cyclone setup changes. Why 7(!) skillgems? I have 5 link in Hezmanas and what i must to choose? "Cyclone - Melee Phys Damage - Add Fire Damage - Ruthless - (?) ". Area blue int gems must be together only, right? So I can place Maim, ok. But 6 links?
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 22, 2017, 4:59:16 PM
"
Kliops144 wrote:
Can't get about new cyclone setup changes. Why 7(!) skillgems? I have 5 link in Hezmanas and what i must to choose? "Cyclone - Melee Phys Damage - Add Fire Damage - Ruthless - (?) ". Area blue int gems must be together only, right? So I can place Maim, ok. But 6 links?

OP is just showing the options for people who uses hezmana/mana base cyclone.
Can any of the POE gods help out.... I am juggernaut level 91 (profile should be public)... seems like all the juggernaut defences are much much less effective than a large life pool + instant leech.

I am thinking of respecing vaal pact and going zerker, i know this has been asked twice before but not answered in this thread, can anyone provide advice, is it worth the currency to respec my guy/regear for beserker vaal pact over playing out the jugg? The jugg defences seem to be insanely nice when not needed and insanely worthless when needed.

What I am thinking
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACSEAAHp7jITEfuB2f55X5FFQR-8OFCCXeQmWOQ6tjc9-dqzqGPcyfNlnm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73w8LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFg1_46xRx891oZQ4837_bT-DDJbzZfIIHOlK8nxiRhmBeEyFV3D0HdcCmQKB67wUtdO3awdNvRreE76kneHqplIdqhNlHfr02ZU2-pyz7iiInIPxLG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-YxeAinYr903E9nKptfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjiKr5ARe8NhUu9OhMW_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=
Last edited by Gorwarth on Aug 22, 2017, 7:04:30 PM
"
BloodLab wrote:

Still Slayer
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info