(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

This is what my current gear and setup is. I know that the weapon is bad but are the links and what not okay? I am still leveling the gems linked in my helm. I am really not sure because I feel like my dps is super low in maps. I had an axe which net me about 32k dps in the tooltip with the auras up. I have 5575 hp and the dps in the tooltip is 28321 after the auras and 19.5k otherwise. I have 155 muthafukin dex eactly with all the gear. Res are at 164, 211, 119 in merciless. I am just really confused as to what the dps is supposed to be like or if I am just lacking the brain power here.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Crucifer wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

So im using fluid motion unique jewel which grants me a large amount of dex. I recently finished crafting one of my GGGG rings that remove the need for fluid motion personally. Alot of people still require fluid motion or devoto's ect. to reach dex cap (155).

Thank you for replying. With the +55 dex ring aren't you still short?

That would put you at 138...if you stopped using the jewel. Maybe I am still missing something.

This definitely helped though I couldn't find mention of the jewel in the primary build section.

I got you

36 Dexterity : Amulet
55 Dexterity : Right Ring
14 Dexterity : Base Character
50 Dexterity : Passive Tree
--------------------------
155 Dexterity mutha fuckin exactly

Can you update the guide with your Dex amulet, the one you have linked is the onyx which is the confusion. Thank you sir, the guide is awesome this was the only part i couldnt resolve.
"
NiksBrotha wrote:

This is what my current gear and setup is. I know that the weapon is bad but are the links and what not okay? I am still leveling the gems linked in my helm. I am really not sure because I feel like my dps is super low in maps. I had an axe which net me about 32k dps in the tooltip with the auras up. I have 5575 hp and the dps in the tooltip is 28321 after the auras and 19.5k otherwise. I have 155 muthafukin dex eactly with all the gear. Res are at 164, 211, 119 in merciless. I am just really confused as to what the dps is supposed to be like or if I am just lacking the brain power here.

On your passive skill tree - drop the bottom 0.8% life regen node at the very start of the tree in the full circle.

Use that point to put into Destroyer which you somehow seemed to bypass if the tree on your profile sheet is accurate. That should give you a good damage spike.

Last edited by Crucifer on Feb 16, 2016, 8:20:22 AM
"
Crucifer wrote:

On your passive skill tree - drop the bottom 0.8% life regen node at the very start of the tree in the full circle.

Use that point to put into Destroyer which you somehow seemed to bypass if the tree on your profile sheet is accurate. That should give you a good damage spike.

I am not sure if you looked at one of my REALLY old cyclone character that I played in Tempest League but I do have the destroyer node. I checked both the website and my in-game character "CrashBrothaMayne" (Originally an ice crash guy that I got sick and bored of) but they seem to be accurate and I do have the Destroyer node taken.

THis is the tree that the character currently has. https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBBLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUcRfhGJEaOBynIVUm-CcgJy8s-zB3OQ46UjwFPC09_ECgR35IeE4yUEdTpVWpV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2jyagFyqXTtdqx4enrve3R82YIHg8yE2YTvhVKGYIdqiiKKs4zPkFWTqJd5l7SiAKLqqSeplKyqrY2uUK9stz68n702vqfAZsCmwaPEWMT2xVPGrsbYz37Yvdlh2Xzawdwy3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kH2SPcy-Ov-Cg==
Last edited by NiksBrotha on Feb 16, 2016, 10:05:15 AM
It must be somewhere in the guide, but I can't find it so I'm going to ask: how much life, armor and dps should I have to do high level maps?
Hi,

I see you're suggesting a CWDT gem with Immortal Call setup.

Gaining 6+ endurance charges doesn't seem very fast, even with vengeance + stun + end charge on melee stun and warlord's mark, so it seems that with CWDT you'll never have full end charges.

What do you think about removing Immortal Call from CWDT setup to keep 6/7 endurance charges at all times, keeping Immortal Call self-cast as a panic button ?
Or even not using Immortal Call entirely ?

Also, what do you think about replacing Warlord's Mark by another curse such as Enfeeble and casting Enduring Cry manually ?
Would life leech and stun chance from Warlord's Mark be enough to keep it as main curse if the need for endurance charges is removed ?
Last edited by Tsicafrou on Feb 17, 2016, 6:06:25 AM
I've been trying flicker with curse on hit for some time and it works pretty well. You can try something like flicker+curse on hit+melee splash+warlords and on a 5L you can use enfeeble with endurance charge on stun. I'm always at max charges that way.
Hi, at lv82 and wondering what to upgrade next? Thanks in advance ^^

So any thoughts on the newly announced Ancestral Protector skill? At first glance doesn't seem that useful for Cyclone, although the Attack Speed buff has me curious. Wonder what other skills of this type are yet to be revealed. Still waiting on the last few Ascendancy classes....

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1589181
Last edited by ThaeynTH on Feb 18, 2016, 2:18:41 AM

Recent release of the final Marauder ascendancy subclass shows that its a totem/firecaster subclass and is in no way cyclone viable. Because of this I'm heavily leaning towards Duelist as the best cyclone class but will reserve final judgment until scion is released; which could be tonight since they've been releasing subclass's in 2's.

P.s will be responding to the past 2 days questions soon. Got outa the hospital today and got my left hand bite by a dog so typing is a bitch.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 18, 2016, 4:19:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info