(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Pozyx wrote:
BM Keystone or not for Talisman HC?

I'm following the build, and loving it so far in this league. Mid-40s at the moment, and I chose the BM keystone route initially. I'm wondering if that was the right call. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the relative merits. I see one post in the last few days that seems to favor going the non-keystone route. Anyone else have an opinion they want to share?

Thanks!

With the recent changes to cyclones mana cost scaling you can argue going bm keystone for leveling isn't needed, however i still prefer it until I have at 2k life and a 4link to run cyclone off the bm gem. Overall you still get more value running 3 auras than going bm keystone but I enjoy it for hc as I ran double mings heart which made progressing through certain maps easier and safer; but overall still not worth it.
LightyGaming.com
"
Rollback wrote:
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man i have a question, why do you run blood magic on your helmet?

He manually casts blood rage, because it's leveled too high to proc from CWDT.

I prefer to use a higher level bloodrage than have it auto-casted and since it self refreshes I do not have to manually cast it often anyway.
LightyGaming.com
"
Peon wrote:
Hi

thank you very much for a well written guide.

I have a 626 pDPS mace with some strength on it:

Do you think it is worth swapping this out for an Atziri's Disfavour? I am using Kaom's Heart, so Vaal Groundslam is not an issue. I think Disfavour is less pDPDs (around 600?), but for me the axe nodes seem to be better than the mace nodes and Disfavour has more Weapon range. Not sure how much the +2 level of support gems counts (maybe 5% more DPS?)
Anything better seem to be mirror worthy gear, therefore I think if I got an option for an upgrade (that I can afford) it's Disfavour? Just not sure, if it is worth it.

Cheers

Disfavour would be better and you've entered the awkward position of having "good" gear. Most upgrades will cost you an arm and a leg, disfavour included for the 5-10% higher dps. Axe nodes are better than maces nodes overall and if your forgoing vaal ground slam I suggest swapping to axe.
LightyGaming.com
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
Does Multistrike work with Cyclone now?

I currently use 2 great "le heup of us all" rings and Culling strike.

It works ok.

Heups are fine for leveling or starting off but will quickly get replaced by a decent rare.
Multistrke does not work with cyclone sadly.
LightyGaming.com
You up your cast whhen damage taken and immortal call to max level?
Last edited by claydbp on Dec 15, 2015, 12:54:43 AM
"
claydbp wrote:
You up your cast whhen damage taken and immortal call to max level?

For molten shell and immortal call its better to have them in a higher or max level cwdt as they scale well from gem levels compared to curses or golems which are better applied/cast more often.
LightyGaming.com
Loving the build so far, finally got a couple more 4 links last night and was able to set up the two cwdt setups and it definitely FEELS more fun to play with stuff proc'ing all the time haha.
Couple questions:
1. You say in the introduction that this is a fast moving build but whenever I'm using cyclone and out of quicksilver flask it seems so slow moving. I don't have any ms on any of my gear though, so is that all that I'm missing or is there something else?

2. Is the elreon jewelry only for the mana using version or are they also recommended when using blood magic?

3. Hopefully going to be getting a Kaom's tonight, just wondering what I should expect to spend to 5 link and socket with the right colors, as I'm pretty poor? (Also loving how this build is almost all red sockets needed and using str gear)

Again loving the build and great guide!
1. You really need Devoto's Helmet AND 30% boots to get rid of that feel. Not even 25% boots + Devoto helmet is really enough.

2. Totally useless.

3. better GGRRR, for survivability. Cyclone, faster attacks, lgoh, melee fortify. Youll get that combo in max 100 chromes, probably in 10.
Last edited by Ravenshield11 on Dec 15, 2015, 9:03:10 AM
"Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy"

What does linking thoseauras to blasphemy do??
"
MrGuardian wrote:
"Hatred + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy"

What does linking thoseauras to blasphemy do??

Nothing, it means to use Hatred + HoA + a curse supported by Blasphemy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info