(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
aMIgolala wrote:
hey lighty,
can u make a skill tree which includes the inspired learning jewel?
thanks=)

Check the jewel section of the guide, there's a subsection for Inspired Learning and the 2 places you can put it.

"
Lighty wrote:

Basically functions as a poor mans headhunter. There are only 2 areas that are within the cyclone tree that work for Inspired Learning; South of Duelist & West of Templar

Edit:Something like this
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 16, 2015, 11:22:56 AM
< ignore this >
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 16, 2015, 12:51:55 PM
Made a brief video @4Am of Daresso's Salute not working with bloodrage; with and without life gain on hit.

One Of Many Daresso's Salute Convo's

"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Tested with Daresso's Salute. Mid-spin I regain my Movement speed, and my damage goes up.
So this basically confirmed Daresso's is a near-always +60% melee damage buff, which makes it very viable for a Unique Amulet, easily endgame viable.

The only downside would be against prolonged boss fights, where you usually do shorter spins, general mapping best fits its purposes.

Just purchased a Daresso's and tested it myself only to confirmed my suspicions; it does not work with Bloodrage active which makes it basically useless lategame. If it was a more multiplier like the original melee on full life gem instead of 60% increased you can maybe merit dropping bloodrage for it; however that isn't the case. If you really want to use it for the +2 weapon range you can however a rare amulet will easily surpass it.

Sorry Lighty but this is not true. I use Daresso's Salute with Blood Rage and I can make a video proving Daresso gives me the damage and movement speed increase on full life as long as my HP is at full life. I Have 139.2 Life Regen per second, and Blood Rage gives me 1.2% of physical damaged leeched as life on attacks which with 2900+ of my damage being physical is about 34 hp gain on attacks. With just blood rage on if course I will lose HP and thus Daresso does not give me the movement speed or damage increase. However if I am attacking anything my HP stays full, and i get the movement speed and damage increase. This is far easier to comfirm on cyclone than any other skill because I can right click anywhere and i automatically spin to that location at which point i can hover over my cyclone skill and confirm the dps dropping after I kill the monsters or stop attacking. Since you only need the movement speed increase and damage increase when you are killing stuff then there is no reason not to use Daresso's unless you have something better already. I find the increased range much helpful especially combined with Herald of Ash.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 16, 2015, 12:56:00 PM
Hey Lighty, is it worth it to get Inspired Learning? I would have to spend 6 points, 9 points if I want Iron Reflexes
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hey Lighty, is it worth it to get Inspired Learning? I would have to spend 6 points, 9 points if I want Iron Reflexes

Of the 9 points on average 4-5 are wasted aka traded for the inspired learning buff. Headhunter buff can be OP and super strong when mapping if you clear relatively fast. If your not mapping it falls off hard and on average you will have 1-2 random buffs at a time; which can again be very much worth the 4-5 wasted passive points. Often the more buffs you gain the faster you can clear which grants more buffs; it snowballs quickly and especially so in a contains more rares/Nemesis map.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

Of the 9 points on average 4-5 are wasted aka traded for the inspired learning buff. Headhunter buff can be OP and super strong when mapping if you clear relatively fast. If your not mapping it falls off hard and on average you will have 1-2 random buffs at a time; which can again be very much worth the 4-5 wasted passive points. Often the more buffs you gain the faster you can clear which grants more buffs; it snowballs quickly and especially so in a contains more rares/Nemesis map.

What else you can do (long term) instead of mapping? ^^
I'm level 87 in Darkshrines now - not sure how much further I will get, so am considering the build pretty much finished - any extra points will probably just go into 5% life nodes or maybe an endurance charge aka boring!
I've taken all the reasonable jewel nodes, only one left is the one gated behind the 2 4% armour nodes, would need to be a very good jewel to be worth it.
Managed to get pretty decent jewels fairly easily, 2 7% life and dual damage ones, a life damage and resists one and a tri damage jewel (which I'll probably swap for a life one as well). Crimson jewels have a pretty good chance of giving us something good on the regal, especially if you buy a life + 2h/axe specific magic jewel, then any of the generic melee/physical/2h mods are good. And Crimson jewels tend to be cheaper anyway.
Was tempted to exalt all of them, but then had a moment of clarity and realised it wasn't the most efficient of upgrades, even if I got lucky on all of them, plus would have taken all my currency. So finally bought a taste of hate instead, which is a lot more useful (Should be able to make a profit in standard too if I want)

Only real place I can go with the build now is to get a better weapon, but that will probably have to wait until standard, can't see myself making enough to buy a disfavour or a GG rare in darkshrines unless I find a very lucky drop.
Kaom's Heart would be nice (Though would have to drop my beloved vaal cyclone!). Would need better boots, take diamond skin and probably some more resist jewels. Would skyrocket my life though - I have 214% increased life from the tree plus another 20% easily gettable (but minus 30% from the mings) , but not a lot of flat life.

Build has been really good though, I can see why you like your cycloners so much!

Thanks for the Guide,

Carl

"
kuchen85 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

What else you can do (long term) instead of mapping? ^^

Atziri, Run unique maps, Mf, Just sit in town and trade lmao. headhunter is the best belt in the game for mapping; inspired learning is giving you the more important aspect of headhunter with the ability to run another belt; imo its underused and cyclone is in a nice position to use it with minimal downside.

Edit: If you decide you want to run Inspired Learning on other builds below are the 4 locations across the tree where it works (might be more areas).

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 17, 2015, 2:18:46 PM
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm level 87 in Darkshrines now - not sure how much further I will get, so am considering the build pretty much finished - any extra points will probably just go into 5% life nodes or maybe an endurance charge aka boring!
I've taken all the reasonable jewel nodes, only one left is the one gated behind the 2 4% armour nodes, would need to be a very good jewel to be worth it.
Managed to get pretty decent jewels fairly easily, 2 7% life and dual damage ones, a life damage and resists one and a tri damage jewel (which I'll probably swap for a life one as well). Crimson jewels have a pretty good chance of giving us something good on the regal, especially if you buy a life + 2h/axe specific magic jewel, then any of the generic melee/physical/2h mods are good. And Crimson jewels tend to be cheaper anyway.
Was tempted to exalt all of them, but then had a moment of clarity and realised it wasn't the most efficient of upgrades, even if I got lucky on all of them, plus would have taken all my currency. So finally bought a taste of hate instead, which is a lot more useful (Should be able to make a profit in standard too if I want)

Only real place I can go with the build now is to get a better weapon, but that will probably have to wait until standard, can't see myself making enough to buy a disfavour or a GG rare in darkshrines unless I find a very lucky drop.
Kaom's Heart would be nice (Though would have to drop my beloved vaal cyclone!). Would need better boots, take diamond skin and probably some more resist jewels. Would skyrocket my life though - I have 214% increased life from the tree plus another 20% easily gettable (but minus 30% from the mings) , but not a lot of flat life.

Build has been really good though, I can see why you like your cycloners so much!

Thanks for the Guide,

Carl

Glad you enjoyed it and turned out so well for you, hope to see you in the next league buddy!
LightyGaming.com

So long story short when you Pm me ingame make sure it says [Lighty] as the guild tag otherwise it isn't me, may be impostors out there causing trouble.

LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info