Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

"
Sorando wrote:
"
OThePestO wrote:
Such an unfair contest, expected better from GGG.

yes a brand new league where everyone starts at zero everything... completely unfair.

wtf is wrong with all of you... why do you think you deserve free computers? anyone complaining about this should be banned.

I thought it was obvious, but let me enlighten you. Those who didn't pay for beta access stand absolutely no chance in this contest.
"
outerworld wrote:
"
Sorando wrote:
"
OThePestO wrote:
Such an unfair contest, expected better from GGG.

yes a brand new league where everyone starts at zero everything... completely unfair.

wtf is wrong with all of you... why do you think you deserve free computers? anyone complaining about this should be banned.

I thought it was obvious, but let me enlighten you. Those who didn't pay for beta access stand absolutely no chance in this contest.

Watch a stream.
"
This is unfair to those:
-With jobs (low playtime per day)
-With slow speed (wait many days to update)
-Living in others countries (import taxes)*

*nowhere says this is for US only.

This race will be over in under 20 hours (most likely 18), if you have a slow internet, thats not GGGs fault, either are taxes.
그냥 PC를 사용해
May the odds be ever in your favour, Exile.
"
This is unfair to those:
-Living in others countries (import taxes)

If you have a job you can buy your own laptop.

If you have slow internet in your area and cant get faster, then you have other problems than not being able to play POE asap.

If you cant cover import taxes on a free $2k+ item, then you aren't the demographic that this reward is catered for.

I think this is an awesome thing Alienware gaming has done.

Although I personally will have no chance to win, I am not complaining.

I will congratulate the winner now in advance.
"
LovelyNella wrote:
"
This is unfair to those:

If you have slow internet in your area and cant get faster, then you have other problems than not being able to play POE asap.

If you cant cover import taxes on a free $2k+ item, then you aren't the demographic that this reward is catered for.

-wrong, not all of us with jobs make a lot of money, i make 9.20 an hour and live in low incom housing, i work 4-midnight shifts every day, and make jsut enough to amke ends meet. i cant afford a $2k laptop, or even a new laptop, i have a video card in my Pc form a company that hasnt existed in like 5 years, but cant even afford to replace THAT.

-Again, this is based on what you can afford, a lot of playrs eithe ruse parents internet, or (like me) have cheap internet, and by cheap i mean $35 a month, and thats after my X number of years signup bonus discount of $10 a month, without it thats $45 a month.

-thats hardly fair, "Heres a contest for a free super expensive item we are giving away, but we wont cover the actual costs of gettign it to you"
"
LovelyNella wrote:
"
This is unfair to those:

- I don't know what economic standing you're in, but there are many employed people who are making only just enough to pay the bills and put food on the table. Buying multi-thousand dollar laptops all willy-nilly isn't a part of the equation. Incidentally, keep in mind a big draw of this game is that it's free. It's no coincidence that it may be played by many people who don't really have a great amount of funds. The other two points are covered well enough by gubaguy.

Do try to take a moment to understand things from outside your perspective instead of finding excuses to lecture others.. Am I making an ironic statement..? Oh.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
LovelyNella wrote:
"
This is unfair to those:

-wrong, not all of us with jobs make a lot of money, i make 9.20 an hour and live in low incom housing, i work 4-midnight shifts every day, and make jsut enough to amke ends meet. i cant afford a $2k laptop, or even a new laptop, i have a video card in my Pc form a company that hasnt existed in like 5 years, but cant even afford to replace THAT.

-Again, this is based on what you can afford, a lot of playrs eithe ruse parents internet, or (like me) have cheap internet, and by cheap i mean $35 a month, and thats after my X number of years signup bonus discount of $10 a month, without it thats $45 a month.

-thats hardly fair, "Heres a contest for a free super expensive item we are giving away, but we wont cover the actual costs of gettign it to you"

Take out a loan, sell laptop, pay loan, profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info