Win One of Two Alienware Gaming Laptops At The Awakening's Launch!

OMG so much QQ, just play and enjoy the game.

"
keta wrote:
"
Faddei wrote:
"
Merluza wrote:
this is why humanity is doomed.

ggg gets 2 laptops donated and want to distribute them. and you guys are complaining.

When why just give it at random to the top 5 of racing players, because rest of us might as well not even try. If you not are in the top 10 your chances of winning one is just the same as the guy how never played the game before (aka. zero).

because its dumb why give it to a guy wich finish 5th its not fair for the first, you win you are the first the best so you get the prize.

When you do a tournament you ask the gold medal when you are last ? NO

PPl here want some prize for nothing....

When you compete in real life, can you buy a place in the top 50 and get rewarded? NO

Remember Atziri kill achivement and reward for first 50 who get 8/8?

That moment when someone takes seriously any competition made by GGG...

While a prize would always be nice, I prefer to take the game slooooow and enjoy playing it. Rather than rushing thru to be bored in 2 weeks.
"
keta wrote:
"
Faddei wrote:
"
Merluza wrote:
this is why humanity is doomed.

ggg gets 2 laptops donated and want to distribute them. and you guys are complaining.

When why just give it at random to the top 5 of racing players, because rest of us might as well not even try. If you not are in the top 10 your chances of winning one is just the same as the guy how never played the game before (aka. zero).

because its dumb why give it to a guy wich finish 5th its not fair for the first, you win you are the first the best so you get the prize.

When you do a tournament you ask the gold medal when you are last ? NO

PPl here want some prize for nothing....

You miss the point ! The outcome of how wins the race are going to be done by random stuff(drops,gems,etc) for the top 5, skills only goes so far in this game. Im not saying that last place should win by random, but the winner is going win by random anyways for the top players only. Even players that love to race or have done all the races might not even try at all because their chance of winning is the same as zero.
"What have you become when even nightmares fears you ?"
High prizes should be for players that will let say deserve it, im not a racer so i got 0 chances but its ok for me.

The solution to all whining here should be :
Prizes for top 1
but let say 10 random players who kill malachai in 1st week or 2 week get chance to win lets say 200 PoE mtx points. GGG not lose almost nothing and players dont complain.

GGG can't win. Whatever they do people will always ask for more.

"
Kingoko wrote:
High prizes should be for players that will let say deserve it, im not a racer so i got 0 chances but its ok for me.

The solution to all whining here should be :
Prizes for top 1
but let say 10 random players who kill malachai in 1st week or 2 week get chance to win lets say 200 PoE mtx points. GGG not lose almost nothing and players dont complain.

People will still complain. We can predict with a high certainty the 10 most likely people to do this. Beyond those people it would take someone we have never seen before popping up, which is very unlikely. If someone that is a regular rusher at league starts wants this, they will not have much issue. They already have people set to feed them gear etc from day 1 just because they are popular streamers.

Its beyond not being fair, it is biased.

Just my personal opinion, but if you profit *at all* from playing PoE, you should not be eligible for this. That means any streamer who gets partnership, tips, subs, etc. Leave the competition for the people who are playing from a level playing field.
"
gmitch2310 wrote:
Chris Wilson could hand deliver golden laptops from the back of a unicorn to everyone who reaches level 85... and people would complain on these forums it wasn't level 80, or 75.

this is accurate as a nice accuracy roll on a helmet

ggg if you want to hug it out. im here :)
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Jul 6, 2015, 5:49:49 PM
"
Merluza wrote:
"
gmitch2310 wrote:
Chris Wilson could hand deliver golden laptops from the back of a unicorn to everyone who reaches level 85... and people would complain on these forums it wasn't level 80, or 75.

this is accurate as a nice accuracy roll on a helmet

ggg if you want to hug it out. im here :)

Me too!!

I see it as a bit of a publicity booster, I can imagine the most popular streamers going for this and bringing people in. Lighten up people ;)
Awesome!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info