Eternal Orbs

So we go back to old crafting :( an even more painful arserape . oh yeah and the 1% still benefit . slow handclap*
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
Dear GGGs could you, please, consider removing mirrors from the game as well?
Eternals no more drops, fine. But GGG you need to do something with existing ones eternals, make them non functional and sellable to vendor for some exalts.
If you dont do this then eternals will cost a lot, also you added new tiers and bases and mods in 2.0 . That could be healthy for economy but if you allow that, with remaining eternals in game, we craft few 6xT1 new tiers items then all your effort will be for nothing to let ppl craft in standrd. Every will no craft, just collecting currency to mirror that few OP items. And you want that we craft yolo exalt, dont you GGG?

Eternals no more drops, fine. But GGG you need to do something with existing ones eternals, make them non functional and sellable to vendor for some exalts.
If you dont do this then eternals will cost a lot, also you added new tiers and bases and mods in 2.0 . That could be healthy for economy but if you allow that, with remaining eternals in game, we craft few 6xT1 new tiers items then all your effort will be for nothing to let ppl craft in standrd. Every will no craft, just collecting currency to mirror that few OP items. And you want that we craft yolo exalt, dont you GGG?

They could also announce that they think of making mirrors work in a way where both items (the original and the copy) are tagged as "mirrored". So you can't mirror an item more than once. That was of course another guys idea in this thread and one I really like.

They don't even have to implement in, just mentioning that they might anytime soon would be enough imho.
Maybe a stupid question,

But will the value of mirror rise or decrease? in both scenarios ( if they remove mirror or not remove)

The same with Loath bane?

Sorry im very confused.
Last edited by morientez_666 on Jul 6, 2015, 3:14:26 PM
This is a great change.

It's a fair way to appease those who whined about their 6x tier 1 crafts that were getting slightly devalued because of new tiers. The new tiers were necessary to make higher ilvl items from the higher maps more useful than just "be above 78-79".

It would be nice if people with existing eternals were just credited somewhere between 5-10 ex and the items were completely erased but this is a very positive start.
Hmm, I thought about it a bit. I think that you should remove Mirrors as well. Imagine, how great and exciting PoE would be without Mirrors.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Can you reset or give us a long term server with NO legacy items... please.

With this change and no permanent league that is not fucked up to play in, I will not be back to play.

Edit:

God dammit, just make the legacy leagues already. I want to play again but this is fucked up.
Legacy items are BS
Last edited by Soulsniper on Jul 6, 2015, 3:24:38 PM
The only ishue here onces again is that the rich people just got 100x richer. but ohwell, eternals price was stupid low to start off with anyways, just make it a master mod that costs like 60+ex or someshit gg sink lol.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
So are these going to be worth more? Not that it matters since they'll probably just sit in my stash forever. But I'm just curious.

Maybe I'll use them myself some day, but so far I've never used anything above a chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info