[2.0 HC/SC] Wolder's Blood Magic Burning Discharger Scion/Templar

bump
IGN: SirSwift
Hi! I like this build and im actually trying it :D the only problem i see is the passive tree isnt complete. Could you please fix that?

Nice guide btw! Keep going ;)
"
koveras1992 wrote:
Hi! I like this build and im actually trying it :D the only problem i see is the passive tree isnt complete. Could you please fix that?

Nice guide btw! Keep going ;)

just replace "www.pathofexile.com/" with "http://cb.poedb.tw/us/" and it work
why not going crit?
Discharge has 6% base crit chance, there is 2 "reachable" power charge and 6 points for spell crit next to your path.

and you can replace dyadus by a wand/dagger with global crit/spell dmg/spell crit/1% fire leech
"
Teslatest wrote:
why not going crit?
Discharge has 6% base crit chance, there is 2 "reachable" power charge and 6 points for spell crit next to your path.

and you can replace dyadus by a wand/dagger with global crit/spell dmg/spell crit/1% fire leech

Think discharge has a 7% crit rate in awakening and im pretty sure that the reason he went RT is to not get one shotted on a reflect pack. U need vaal pact to survive a reflect and VP is kind of far...

"
Teslatest wrote:
why not going crit?

this build doesn't pick Vaal Pact, if u crit in a thornflesh pack you will oneshot yourself.
i agree with you that dyadus is not the best weapon for endgame, for me doryani's catalyst or a rare wand are a better choice.
I'm intrigued by your build and going to try it out once you'll put up an updated Passive Tree. Can you make any statements as to how the damage is at higher levels (without EE and curses)?

I'm not entirely sold on the items you mention though. It seems to me that a Doryani's Catalyst or even Searing Touch would do a lot more for the damage than a Dyadus, and Mokou's Embrace seems quite weak as well. Also, would you go for a Carcass Jack, or do you have another preference for body armour?

Thanks for the build!
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Jul 11, 2015, 3:39:41 PM
"
I'm intrigued by your build and going to try it out once you'll put up an updated Passive Tree. Can you make any statements as to how the damage is at higher levels (without EE and curses)?

I'm not entirely sold on the items you mention though. It seems to me that a Doryani's Catalyst or even Searing Touch would do a lot more for the damage than a Dyadus, and Mokou's Embrace seems quite weak as well. Also, would you go for a Carcass Jack, or do you have another preference for body armour?

Thanks for the build!

At higher levels discharge is very nice. The damage scales very well when you have a Searing Touch or a Doryani's. When you combine it with Carcass Jack it is amazing. As i said i will update this build in some days, when my char is done. :)
It will use Doryani's if i can get one, or a searing touch. Also there is a new staff with +1 fire and +1 cold that is usable for this build. It is called Realmshaper.
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Realmshaper
I will be back!

ty for the feedback!
Last edited by SirSwift on Jul 11, 2015, 7:36:05 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info