[2.0] HC 2H Reverse Knockback Crit Cyclone

Hope you update skill tree. If possible a sortof early tree and then the full tree. This guide looks really good!
"
sertas wrote:
Hope you update skill tree. If possible a sortof early tree and then the full tree. This guide looks really good!

I have heard that the beta skill tree is the final tree. My links should work when ggg update it on the site.

If you want to see the tree now you have to download the the offline beta skill tree.
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/
Hi thanks for build, looks sweet.

Questions:
- I don't see the jewels you have skilled into in the tree; could you tell us which ones you plan to take ?

Edit: Nevermind, they are skilled in the lvl 100 tree :)
Last edited by Lydrica on Jul 9, 2015, 3:29:32 PM
Skilltree updated. Will start leveling today and post my progression here
going to give this a whirl in tempest league :)
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Might be worth looking at using Kongor's Undying Rage & Mace nodes instead of axe/kaom's primacy. It has ~30 more dps (+7%) and naturally has hits cannot be evaded. Also grants onslaught on crit with no crit damage bonus, and some resist.
Last edited by DySeaL on Jul 10, 2015, 7:57:31 PM
Level 82
Using axe until I have the currency to buy gear
14k dps with 3 frenzy charges
5380 life

Found this new flask. I think it can be pretty good for this build

Gear:

Last edited by Caroso on Jul 12, 2015, 6:13:25 AM
How much would you think Hege's Era would go for early in the league?
hi,

could you give us some progression example for the tree? like level 30, 60 etc?

do I go first for all hp nodes and later the 2h dps nodes?
Just do a generic two handed RT build progression, rush resolute technique, go to the duelist area and grab nodes, then either go for the scion life wheel or the templar section. Fill out DPS as needed, it really depends on how good your weapon is. You really don't want to level as crit staff or transition until you have good gear set up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info