New Skills Teaser and July 4th Weekend Fireworks Sale!

nice
What is the July 4th? Day of fireworks? Good day)
first firework i won't get. because i'm not american. and i see no reason to make players believe i am.
More P2W MTX?!?! ok thnx bai...
murica fireworks, huh! why don't we just start celebrating 30 years back to the future today?!
btw does this mean that there are gonna be black, red and gold fireworks on the 3rd of october? because that would feel weird.. :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
step one: delay it.
step two: tease it.

where is the "tag der deutschen einheit" fireworks ?
"
PoorJoy wrote:
step one: delay it.
step two: tease it.

where is the "tag der deutschen einheit" fireworks ?

Not even the Germans celebrate that day. :D
GGG detected extra GGGold in my account. New fireworks? Hell, yeah! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I have to express my disappointment in the similarity these have to the Win fireworks. After spending my hard-earned nickels and dimes I have been dutifully saving up my meagre stack of Win, waiting until the global supply depletes so that I can most effectively express my superiority over other players. With this abundant fresh supply, it's almost as if you have turned winning into a commodity, easily obtainable and devoid of true meaning. Now even new players can look like they are winning, without any prior knowledge of exclusive events. Even though these are not true Wins confirmed by the in-game announcement, the appearance is much the same and in fact superior to the genuine article. This is unacceptable because as we all know the main purpose of winning is to impress people by looking cooler than everybody else. Anyway I just wanted to explain the serious concerns I have for the direction this game is going and why I will not be supporting such a move which degrades the investment made by players who prefer to win the authentic way.
"
lumpycustards wrote:
I have to express my disappointment in the similarity these have to the Win fireworks. After spending my hard-earned nickels and dimes I have been dutifully saving up my meagre stack of Win, waiting until the global supply depletes so that I can most effectively express my superiority over other players. With this abundant fresh supply, it's almost as if you have turned winning into a commodity, easily obtainable and devoid of true meaning. Now even new players can look like they are winning, without any prior knowledge of exclusive events. Even though these are not true Wins confirmed by the in-game announcement, the appearance is much the same and in fact superior to the genuine article. This is unacceptable because as we all know the main purpose of winning is to impress people by looking cooler than everybody else. Anyway I just wanted to explain the serious concerns I have for the direction this game is going and why I will not be supporting such a move which degrades the investment made by players who prefer to win the authentic way.

its all because of the incoming wipe of standard

Then you cant win anymore and you need a new fireworks.

And what is better then an american celebration day firework.

they wipe many countrys GGG wipe standard.

So its a good reason to buy such a firework to celebrate the last days of standard with fishing and fireworking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info