New Skills Teaser and July 4th Weekend Fireworks Sale!

"
jugglereli wrote:
OMGOMGOMG the eyes in the belly of the beast follow you! They freeking follow you! Best area ever. I just decided. End of story. End... Of... Story!

Man. That re-opens the wounds of knowing that Silent Hills will never happen :(
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
OMGOMGOMG the eyes in the belly of the beast follow you! They freeking follow you! Best area ever. I just decided. End of story. End... Of... Story!

An indie company is making a game based on Silent Hill PT, and infact looks better in some cases. Called Allison Road.
#YOLO
Magma orb is amazing lol
"
cronus wrote:
"
its all because of the incoming wipe of standard

there is no wipe of standard league.

all that is wiped is the closed beta realm at release (10. july)

Thats not correct

Standard in BETA will be wiped :-)

So some people in standard today sell equip after the message
that standard will wiped.
And some people are verry confused and are leaving poe if standard will be wiped :-)

Nice Idea for me.

you can hold your chars and orbs at lvl you have and the rest will wiped.

Thats a nice idea :-)
Spoiler
"
Shidiwen1990 wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:

An indie company is making a game based on Silent Hill PT, and infact looks better in some cases. Called Allison Road.

It really looks great! But the voice acting is mediocre, the suspense and horror is ... predictable. And Silent Hills would have been a Kojima/Del Toro Game!!! But still: maybe i will give Allison Road a shot. Thanks for the info!

The things i did expect from Silent Hills (brillant music, weird ideas, Norman Reedus, great story) and the typical Silent Hill Stuff like developing the story, connecting the dots and so on will be missed until eternity :/
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Do all of the eyes follow you as you move around the map? If so, pretty cool.
Meh... a short ranged lobbing of Molten Strike, a fire trail variation of whirling blades type of movement, and a redish Submerged Passages type zone with a few extra wall and floor decorations. All in all rather bland.

If the lava could be thrown way across the screen and with GMP then maybe it might be usable. GGG should have given us a video showing the best potential for using it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Bloody coffee drinking rebels!

"
Shimohi wrote:
I dislike the fireworks. Why a special treatment for a specific nation? Only americans are good customers?

I would of liked Canada coulered fireworks, but I'm still going to buy the rwb ones :) beats no fireworks
I think i will love the new area with all those eyes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info