All of the Jewels in The Awakening!

most of jew are joke. Spending 2-3 pass skill pts to get that. Viridian jew with med/large radius means progression.
Last edited by MARIUS_EX on Jul 2, 2015, 7:10:38 PM
Where is the 2% Block and 2% spell block jewels ive heard about...
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Hi guys

Thank you for the great variety, will be interesting indeed!

I dont like asking for things in games, as i dont have all the information on balance stuff. However can i please, please suggest can we get a 1+ Spectre gem?? Or another passive or something.

Love playing with specters as a true summoner but honestly i cannot stand wearing Bones of ullr for much longer and vis mortis just doesn't have the def or resists to make it survivable in higher leagues.
A 1+ spectre on a passive or item craft (like zombies) would add more variety on gear.
Otherwise looks good :p
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
first off would like to say alot of these jewels look nice.

I can seen the potential for many good builds out of them.

I haven't seen the tree or any of the new content except a few parts of the teaser.

that said from the amount of posts i read in this thread. i am going to assume that most of you are in the beta. having said that i also think you all missed the part of its a beta. beta is to test parts of the game. some jewels will change and some will get balanced. some will not make the final launch cut..

when have you ever known GGG not to add all the things they test or talk about? relax and just use what we have. i really am looking forward to see who makes crazy op builds out of the new items and jewels.

I have a really nice dual wield dagger build so far that is going to be really good from all the new items i have seen so far. so close to playing yet so far away. any ways cheers and see ya in the game.

SoulReaver_Chris
There'll be a golden ladder reaching down
When the Man comes around
The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup?
Or disappear into the potter's ground
When the Man comes around
"
boye wrote:
Thanks for making me waste ALL my currency on perfect facebreaker items.... (600ish ex) .. time to retire

Of course it is not enough that fb cyclone was the strongest build in the beta. /facepalm
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Illuvatar_82 wrote:
I'm a little underwhelmed by these unique jewels, however, I'm sure once the game is released we'll find some uses for them, and a well-rolled rare is almost always better than a unique, we should know this by now. There are so many changes coming, I'm really looking forward to this release, as I've barely played the game over the last 7-8 months.

I am a theorycrafter myself, and the general theory is simple: good blue jewels are worth 2-3 skill points, rare even more valuable, depending on a build. There are few good unique jewels, then some that can be placed only in a few spots only for a few builds, but most of the "conversion" jewels are complete garbage (their opportunity cost is pathing+jewel+converted nodes). Forget about garbage, memorize or write down the spots for good "conversion" jewels, and theorycrafting is done.
Clear Mind = no-brainer for BM caster/spelltotemist?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
The very last Jewel on there + Soul Mantle = win :)
Clayshaper is best shaper
Question: For Inspired Learning jewel, does the jewel socket itself count as a notable when applied to the 4? Just wondering! Thanks
"
levy42088 wrote:
Where is the 2% Block and 2% spell block jewels ive heard about...

they are mods for rare jewels.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info