Map Drop Adjustments

I think by "additional" he was referring to the map you must already be in to GET ANOTHER MAP.. so as I think I read before it will be a flat 20% chance to drop a map of a boss at least.. So 1/5 map bosses will drop a map! Not too shabby
good. solo map progress is very frustrating.
White maps, here I come.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
big shout out to GGG Thx god u fix the mapdrops. this is why i love ggg/path of exile, they improve their game instead of killing it like other companies (EA/Ubisoft)
"
Qarl wrote:

Together these changes should more than triple the number of +2 maps players would be getting (as well as an improvement of +1 maps), compared to the beta.

Three times zero is still zero.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Together these changes should more than triple the number of +2 maps players would be getting (as well as an improvement of +1 maps), compared to the beta.

you forgot the "huehuehue".
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Three times the ∞ keks i am getting out of this response are still ∞ keks though...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Qarl wrote:

2) We are making adjustments to the way map levels are decided, that will reduce the odds of low tier maps being dropped.

Well that's very good ... tho many of us want the odds of getting low(er) level maps from high level maps to be 0%.

No one wants this to happen ever again:

1. Run your last level 78 map
2. Get 4 maps out of it
3. 3 of them being level 66 and 1 level 67
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 2, 2015, 5:40:41 AM
so like the shit goes from 1% to 3%. THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Glad to hear/read ... this beta can't get anything higher than 73 to drop
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info