Would PoE be great on Next Gen Console?

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
staby1 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I think he meant the wiiU. Id love to play inventory tetris on my tablet controller

Really you had to go There

:)

But your right PoE on WiiU would be good in a way you can use the tablet to take care of the passive skill tree, invintory, and ect... Am i right.
"
staby1 wrote:

But your right PoE on WiiU would be good in a way you can use the tablet to take care of the passive skill tree, invintory, and ect... Am i right.

ye that was kind've a joke but it would be pretty cool regardless :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Diablo 3 worked on consoles because the game was dumbed down to cater specifically for a console port.

Take it one step further -- D3 wasn't ported to console; it was designed for it.

PoE? Designed for PC, released on PC. End of story.

Agreed.

At the very least it was designed with consoles in mind.

Hence why it was such a grotesque failure.
no
Absolutely Not! No Way! Never Gonna Happen!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
What for mouse is a superior pointing device and Keyboard superior input device. This is like asking would autocad be great on consoles.

but if it can beef up GGGs bottom line why not. I'm sure they would be open to some compnay porting and paying them millions but i doubt they do it themselves. sounds too busy as is
Git R Dun!
It would be amazing if they could and it was cross platform, just so I can play with friends.

but that probably never happen, even if if it did go on console.
What? with great graphics but capped at 30 FPS? no thank you
Oblivious
I cant imagine this game on consoles without a total revamp, loot would system would need total revamp, because lesser orbs would need auto-pickup up as picking them manually isn't viable with controller, as well all the armour/weapon drops would need to be revamped as it wouldn't be possible to select what you wanna pick up fast. If they were to port poe as it is, it would be unplayable. Console games need simple interface as well simplified controls. The way i see it, porting it to consoles is absolutely impossible as it would lose its core features.
Even if the game would work on console, I feel like the typical console crowd isn't really the target market for PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info