[2.2 WIP] "Icy Calamity" : 2 Handed Mace Ice Crash

Hi vick666,

I hope you'll like it and give me your later advice on it.
You'll have more informations on the build late this night or this week end, I'll see if I don't fall asleep to fast :)
And the unrighteous were turned to ash!
Last edited by Kormir on Jul 10, 2015, 11:36:12 AM
The link for your hardcore skill tree is dead.
May I ask how you sustain mana with 100% reserved, with hatred 50%, HoA 25%, AA 25%, didn't see any reduce reservation nodes or I just missed?
I want to ask is Ice crash build (starting from duelist, but dual wield, going RT - kinda like updated ghudda's gs main hand guide) viable for main hand 1h mace and supported by Prismatic Eclipse in offhand?

I'm wondering cause I really like the idea of being dw, how much item dependant would that build be?
If RT dual-wielding won't be any good for ice crash I will surely go 2h mace along that guide cause it looks very newb friendly and not so much item dependant. I'm just curious. :P
Any help will be much appreciated :)
Last edited by KR33P on Jul 10, 2015, 10:38:44 PM
PSA - You can purchase the ice crash gem from clarissa in Sarn.

The gem will also be levelled. I was able to buy one with level 11
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi everyone so,

The HardCore link is now available again, there was a "h" in the middle of the code.

For Arctic Armour, it's used against boss only (or if you have Mana Reduced Jewel...) and replace Herald of Ash in those fights. For me it's better.

KR33P, for me the Dual Wielding Ice Crash isn't the best idea. It lack a bit of damage and to be as powerful as a 2 Handed build it take really good weapons so.
I haven't seen any One Hand + Shield yet, I'll try one setup later but I think it can be worth using for HardCore, I'll see later.

fiqst... You took my job :c I was going to do a part with where to find the gems. But still, thanks it can be useful to everyone :)
Are there any other armor to use than Lightning Coil? Doesn't seem to be that good.

Hi sir,

I tested this build with armour as Belly or Carcass, and the only one that was really useful was the Lightning Coil. Now it's even more better since monster deal a lot more damage.
Hi,

Just curious why not use FA as one of the links on Ice Crash?
Hi sir,

So, for Faster Attacks, there is 2 "issues" about it.

First one, the skill tree give already a lot of attack speed so for me it'll be overkill.
Secondly, since we run a 50% and a 25% Aura, we don't have much mana left (for me, I have 139 mana left with a 36 mana Ice Crash). Even with Mana Leech / Mana on Hit / Rallying Cry, the mana sustain can be difficult. So if we were using Ice Crash more often, we would run out of mana pretty quickly.

Daily Updates :

Update 14 : Changed the Gems Setup for Boots after different test in horrible high level maps. (v. 1.0) -13 July
Last edited by Kormir on Jul 17, 2015, 11:18:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info