We're Adding More Divination Cards!

Nice !!

Please consider looking at the rarity of the cards though. From what i can read over the forums, balancing by stack size needed instead of the rarity of the card itself would be way more encouraging to farm instead of spending days without anything.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
ok... lemee see if i understand this... divination cards are drops that occur in specific areas/maps/levels, etc. But they arent 100% drops... but you know for a fact they WILL drop in specific areas if farmed enough.

and theres a div card for... 1/1=5c. then another one for 5/5=1c... 5/5=3ex, but then another one for 12/12=1ex?

who decides these random, unbalanced numbers? Whats the drop rate of these? Wouldnt it be better to ALWAYS farm the 5/5=3ex, since you know EXACTLY where they willd rop?

I have ot be missing something, someone explain this whole system to me, and give me one good reason this isnt broken.
dw I'll farm for 7 days in the same area and not get shit for the community of course.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
gubaguy wrote:
ok... lemee see if i understand this... divination cards are drops that occur in specific areas/maps/levels, etc. But they arent 100% drops... but you know for a fact they WILL drop in specific areas if farmed enough.

and theres a div card for... 1/1=5c. then another one for 5/5=1c... 5/5=3ex, but then another one for 12/12=1ex?

who decides these random, unbalanced numbers? Whats the drop rate of these? Wouldnt it be better to ALWAYS farm the 5/5=3ex, since you know EXACTLY where they willd rop?

I have ot be missing something, someone explain this whole system to me, and give me one good reason this isnt broken.

the obvious answer is that each card set has an individual rarity that is factored in along with the respective area (balanced around).

It might also be that numbers were requested or/and balanced to give a different feel of reward. Id imagine someone would feel pretty happy to accidentally find the 1/1 5c card
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 29, 2015, 10:43:00 PM
Hype!
I love all of these cards. The art is amazing. Hyped for Jack in the Box!
The Inventor should have been called The Scientist.

Headhunters are gonna be nerfed if this is a thing.

I guess it's time for some gambling.
Three card sets for chaos orbs. When there is already a vendor recipe for them. I just don't get it...

Anyone get the point of this?

I honestly don't really get the point of divination cards at all. (Other than a great way for GGG to make some extra revenue and for players to get to make their mark on the game. I mean they are cool and all I just don't get the function they serve)
It just occured to me, are card drops influenced by IIR or IIQ? (or both?)
Oblivious
finally some love for solo / self found.

looks amazing GGG, ty very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info