We're Adding More Divination Cards!

I'm not sure how I feel about so many build enabling uniques being available through the cards. Overall, I think I'm more on the for-it/woohoo side.
I've always wanted to try a Mjolnir or Windripper build, but I've never achieved that kind of currency until very late in the leagues.

To explain my skepticism: the game has suffered from lack of super endgame build diversity in the past because some of the uniques are so powerful, and making them slightly more obtainable might encourage that again.

Still hyped. Go GGG!
GGG, if you bought a div card, can you use it as your avatar?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
What the point of all those cards ? it's anti immersive at the first view !
Mobs dropping weapons, armors, or crafting gear, ok, but now start to drop lottery tickets ?

Is that an alternative for 1000$ ; a card instead an item ? I guess thats the reason

How is it immersive for enemies to drop gear or orbs? Why should that one shitty monkey carry around a full set of armor and a two handed maul? Where do the squids hide their exalted orbs?

Of course it's not immersive for enemies to drop cards, but everything else they drop isn't immersive either.
Last edited by Ahtras on Jun 29, 2015, 9:28:02 PM
Wetness.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
nice work
Wow,I'm so hyped to see awakening come to live :O Ill have my new character up and ready to utilize the new tree and with all meh equipment ;) and Lets not forget that Act 4! :O

Chris, GGG, fantastic job on act 4, you had me and another friend of mine, at "WOW" "this fkin difficulty!!! JESUS!" Lol keep up the good work :D
"
Ahtras wrote:
"
What the point of all those cards ? it's anti immersive at the first view !
Mobs dropping weapons, armors, or crafting gear, ok, but now start to drop lottery tickets ?

Is that an alternative for 1000$ ; a card instead an item ? I guess thats the reason

How is it immersive for enemies to drop gear or orbs? Why should that one shitty monkey carry around a full set of armor and a two handed maul? Where do the squids hide their exalted orbs?

Of course it's not immersive for enemies to drop cards, but everything else they drop isn't immersive either.

For me a card is way less immersive than the usual weapon, armor, and currency/craft material.
And im sure im not the only one thinking it's pretty weird: boxes & chests were already here...
Damn! 0.0
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Just need the supporter I want to tie mine to to sign on to join the club. :(
"
GGG, if you bought a div card, can you use it as your avatar?

Yep we can arrange this. Feel free to PM me or email support@grindinggear.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info