[3.10] EpicFail42's Loot Filter - DISCONTINUED

current pastebin has been removed
"
Theolokko wrote:
current pastebin has been removed

Thanks! Re-uploaded (no idea what happened).
A-a-and for the big news! The direct link to my filter, so you can follow it if you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/2VzWfj
Nothing important for the Delirium league. Orbs, splinters and Cluster Jewels are bigger, nothing else needs any attention.
I hate to admit it, but deep in my heart I'm a very lazy person. So, after seeing the real situation with the popularity of this filter (it's number 97 at the ladder at the moment - https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/ladder/follower/page/5 - and dropping, soon to disappear forever) I cannot justify keeping the filter and its thread alive.

I know that some of you will be unhappy reading this and I'm sorry for that. It was a long and happy journey, but all things have to come to an end when they are not needed anymore. If someone wants to become a new custodian for the filter - you are welcome. If you want, we can write to GGG support team and ask them to change this thread's ownership to you.

On the good side - I still prefer having my own filter and my goals are not quite compatible with Neversink's or someone else's filters, so I will keep updating the filter for myself in the same style as usual, and if you are a subscriber, nothing will change for you. Only this thread will not be updated anymore and allowed to disappear quietly.

Thank you for using my filter and enjoying PoE together. Strong builds and good drops to you! Farewell, fellow exiles!
"
EpicFail42 wrote:
I hate to admit it, but deep in my heart I'm a very lazy person. So, after seeing the real situation with the popularity of this filter (it's number 97 at the ladder at the moment - https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/ladder/follower/page/5 - and dropping, soon to disappear forever) I cannot justify keeping the filter and its thread alive.

I know that some of you will be unhappy reading this and I'm sorry for that. It was a long and happy journey, but all things have to come to an end when they are not needed anymore. If someone wants to become a new custodian for the filter - you are welcome. If you want, we can write to GGG support team and ask them to change this thread's ownership to you.

On the good side - I still prefer having my own filter and my goals are not quite compatible with Neversink's or someone else's filters, so I will keep updating the filter for myself in the same style as usual, and if you are a subscriber, nothing will change for you. Only this thread will not be updated anymore and allowed to disappear quietly.

Thank you for using my filter and enjoying PoE together. Strong builds and good drops to you! Farewell, fellow exiles!

That's what happens when you don't sell your soul to reddit.
In 5 years, we'll only be able to contemplate people complaining about filter diversity, but at least we fall with dignity.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Apr 10, 2020, 8:35:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info