What has been changed since the end of invasion league?

"
Why do you bring the exile event into the topic? Moreover, why do you take shavronne as an example even though I hinted in the earlier comments that I dislike game breaking/"too bad for their niche" uniques? And I don´t really understand what you mean in the third sentence, too.

after writing i'm thinking are you considering competitive pvp or casual rpg?
for the note pvp is balanced differently from pve

explaining from own stand point of view not reading exactly word to word. exile event got insane prop. with few levels found 7 inc attack speed in both rings which would be very unlikely in standard. it made the leveling much easier but also there was exiles and needed to keep equipment constantly on check.

game's build upon passive tree and massive amount uniques. true that balance is off with shavronne but again it's hard to make not be some other unique taking place if the "chaos not bypass energy shield" is removed. on the other hand the prize of the other uniques is comparatively very low and with few exas. you can get decent build just playing and with yellows still found.

still again they are cheaper on new leagues as the item base is reset and there's not hundreds of exas easily around from multiple leagues.

the ease of playing with those with good build kinda makes them expensive and rarity.
"too bad for their niche" items will always exist. question is: is the game played as role playing trying out different builds freely as long as res and def is decent or competively when shavronne and other prizey uniques are wanted.

GGG has made it purposely hard.

also masters have been added to game helping adding certain properties to items with orb fee. there was at the start "item can have multiple crafted mods" and was removed after short time. there's bows mostly on trade from that with 400 dps + crit and speed easily.
i don't know the specific effect but market was quiet without high need to trade and the prizes were down high tier items being relativily similar. as said demon hunters with different colors. how's it applied makes the world difference.

guilds are important in that can have all kinds of uniques without needing to sacrifice lot of stash space. leveling uniques are kinda easy to find once one decent char is up surviving 72 map.

as of the third sentence? me neither. if of diaplo and all this it seems that game mechanics is on the spot light. clearing also my own head.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb

no new base items are introduced since invasion and league specific items can be propped in zana's map device league modified maps. though one guy is trying to make headhunter with 100 leather belt and change orbs.

--------
ps. basically same grind circus as diablo but a lot more thinking to do
-----
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Last edited by wicursxenon on Jun 25, 2015, 3:42:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info