Is it finally over??

D3 has dead a few year ago. Why should we compare a living game with a dead corpse?
"
"
Markrayt wrote:
D3 has dead a few year ago. Why should we compare a living game with a dead corpse?

Because necromancy

well played

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
Instead we got the no trade hippies in the forum now who would love to make this game exactly like that stupid nonsense game. I wish they would all leave PoE alone :(

I'd have a heart attack if POE became the game I swore I'd never play again

Also still salty that I could have 12 extra Premium Tabs if I just didn't buy that shit game

In some ways POE has become what so many players hated about D3.By the time it was out of open beta,some had been POEing before D3 even released.

Then when the D3 Auction houses closed down a lot of the salt ended up here and I can't honestly say that the game or community is better for the influx of disgruntled gamers .... although GGGs coffers definitely benefited from it,and I guess that's what matters the most if the game is to continue to thrive.
Last edited by Temper on Jun 26, 2015, 3:50:28 AM
the real vs isn't PoE vs D3 is PoE vs D2 :P
The "real" Versus is: There is no versus. Two different target-groups. That's it. Neither is one game "dead", "better" or "more real". And both lose compared to D2. Just because D2 was the right game at the right time for the right people. It defined a genre and set the standards. That's something D3 and POE did not. Will never do. And i am fine with it. There will also never be a Barry Sanders again.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
The "real" Versus is: There is no versus. Two different target-groups. That's it. Neither is one game "dead", "better" or "more real". And both lose compared to D2. Just because D2 was the right game at the right time for the right people. It defined a genre and set the standards. That's something D3 and POE did not. Will never do. And i am fine with it. There will also never be a Barry Sanders again.

Applying same logic - you can't compare 2 + 3 and 3 + 4. Since both additions are adding different numbers! :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:

Applying same logic - you can't compare 2 + 3 and 3 + 4. Since both additions are adding different numbers! :-)

Yeah. And it is math. And witchcraft should be left alone!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
The circle jerkers arms are just tired. It will be back. Shitlords gonna shitlord.
A market with competition is a healthy market. Even ifsome people think D3 is not even competition, i really do think that having some competition force GGG to not sit on their ass and wait.

For the forum comparison, i dont care i^ve stop reading those thread long time ago.
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
"

To compare D3 and PoE, you need to reach further back to what they have in common. At this point, that's less than ever before, which is why I'm sticking primarily to a comparison not of the two games, but of both games 'then' and 'now', because I suspect there's been an interesting role reversal of sorts at some point. It's probably the only thing I find interesting about the subject anymore, and probably the only reason to mention the two games in the same paragraph.

You've been double dipping on the wisdom pills ?

If you write it,I'll read it,but as always I can't promise any feedback I give would add anything new to the subject or even be considered overly intelligent.I'm not the brightest bulb in the house.

=P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info