Is it finally over??

"
Boem wrote:
That_Which_is_out_of_bait

Peace,

-Boem-
^
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
To think... all of this stems from one rotten decision to make the original D3 of 2007 have a subscription fee which caused the developers to all quit. That D3 never saw publication.
it did get released, in 2009, they just called it torchlight, and it was pretty incredible (and like $15 on the shelf in box stores).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmE5t1EvM8 not sure if the real thing but awesome art none the less.
Hey...is this thing on?
No.

As long as we exist, there will always be a POE vs D3 comparison.

Just like there will always be a Cola vs Pepsi.
I call it The Eternal Conflict. But meh, it's fine. Different games for different crowds. Outside the "Illusion of choice" assholes that try to destroy any element of choice in this kind of games, there is no big harm done by D3 ROS (well, there is the desecration of Diablo lore, oh well).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Are the POE vs D3 comparisons finally over and done with? I have not seen these comparisons in chat or GD in over a month. Is it just me? Is it time to celebrate?

I don't believe the D3 verses PoE debate (or Torchlight for that matter because I can fish in that arpg and use my pet as a mule to carry loot) will ever be over. However, PoE has gone way beyond any other arpg in the depth and complexity of the builds possible like no other arpg has to date. Because GGG has focused a major amount of programming time to make PoE stand apart (and hopefully above) all previous arpgs with character build diversity that makes it hard to try and compare PoE to D2/D3 or TL2 (or any other arpg). Each have their strengths and weaknesses and appeal to a slightly different arpg crowd and are produced by a very talented group of developers. But to say that one is the best is like saying that apples are better than oranges (or visa-versa). So the "which arpg is best" posts will never stop completely but the more PoE content GGG pushes out the more unique PoE becomes and the less we will want to compare PoE to any other arpg.

Ok GGG, so stop trolling on us and make fishing a real game feature. The fowl tasting Roah is causing my exile to lose weight. She is exhausted and needs some peaceful relaxing quiet time fishing. ☺
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
"
Coke vs Pepsi.

They're both colas.

Sprite is better.

It's even caffeine free!

No Canada Dry? Blasphemy!
"

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is the best.
It's gingervating.

This thread is now about cola.
Last edited by Meirlkor on Jun 25, 2015, 1:07:08 AM
"
Meirlkor wrote:
"

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is the best.
It's gingervating.

This thread is now about cola.

Kid looks.... drunk.

And "gingervating"? Sounds too much like gum disease. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
D3 isn't what D3 was supposed to even be. As far as I (and most true Diablo followers) am/are concerned this game is much "truer" to the gameplay style of diablo. I consider this game the next gen of D2.

On a side note, there were a bunch of students coming through work the other day on a practicum, and one was a D3 RoS fan, needless to say many of the students got hired, but the D3 fan was not :P
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Jun 25, 2015, 2:01:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info