Packed to the gills with leather belts!

"
Elemenz wrote:
"Just saying" how broken the economy and game loot is...

100 ex on average for a headhunter.
Seriously.
I mean like what the fucking fuck.

How can anyone ever get...
I've been playing for 3 years and had never more than 10 ex in soft or hc.

I.... you don't even... what... hughn... efn... fbrl.... gafn.... brf?!??!

100 ex.... and this belt doesn't even make you immortal, just gain some 10% more dmg or speed from rare monsters that you kill.

No +9000 hp,
No +9000 % dmg....
no immortality, no nothing... and 100 ex?!?!

Shit like this makes me hate the game.
Increase the drop rates for fucks sake seriously mang.

technically, it gives you +9000 hp and +9000%dmg when you get some lucky rare mobs

also, its not build enabling, so its more of a luxury. an expensive luxury, but still
"
Elemenz wrote:
"Just saying" how broken the economy and game loot is...

100 ex on average for a headhunter.
Seriously.
I mean like what the fucking fuck.

I.... you don't even... what... hughn... efn... fbrl.... gafn.... brf?!??!

100 ex.... and this belt doesn't even make you immortal, just gain some 10% more dmg or speed from rare monsters that you kill.

No +9000 hp,
No +9000 % dmg....
no immortality, no nothing... and 100 ex?!?!

Shit like this makes me hate the game.

If you are just a little bit productive, its not really an issue to farm up 100 ex(In the perm leagues at least). It's going to take some time depending on luck/trade skills, but its definitely doable for anybody. And you can always try to chance it like the OP :)
Last edited by kussekurt on Jun 24, 2015, 12:19:29 PM
"
Elemenz wrote:

While I'm a fan of increasing drop rates in general, I see no reason why they should increase the drop rate on headhunter in particular. If anything I'm amazed it isn't more rare given how overpowered it is.
"
Elemenz wrote:

LOL I finished Bloodlines with around 10-15 ex worth of stuff and I only played it the first month. I'm not even that good at trading, I've played maybe for like 100 hours total at most. Don't blame the game for your lack of trading skills.
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
Most people that attempt chancing a headhunter need at least 2000-3000 belts. Which nets down to 10-15ex for opening the zana maps alone. I have done like 5 runs now and have not chanced the HH yet but i got some exalts to blow so its fine for me. I did chance 2 wormmolts and 1 immortal flesh tho.

I would try for the agates/moonstones if I didnt have that much exalts to spend which is cheaper and should be easier to chance(beacause there is only 1 unique to chance on those bases)

Facepalm "should be easier to chance(beacause there is only 1 unique to chance on those bases"

That's not how it works at all. The possibility for another unique to eventuate from a chance roll has zero impact on your probability to chance a headhunter belt. If the odds are 1:5000 for example, whether it is possible to chance no other uniques, or seven other uniques, the odds are still 1:5000.

e.g. your likelihood of chancing a Shavs is in no way influenced by the likelihood of chancing am Infernal Mantle.

As far as what type of item to chance for it is worthwhile to consider the costs and likely outcomes. We don't have the actual stats but anecdotally it appears the likelihood of chancing Volls is higher than Headhunter. I've seen quite a few people limelighting Volls but not so much with Headhunter.

Now, while a lot of your chances are going to be rubbish and only fit for the vendor, you will end up with a number of rare items, and some will even have pretty good stats. Rare Leather belts can sell for some good coin thanks to the players generally seeking as much additional health as possible.

Item level of your white items won't affect your chance to roll the unique, but it will impact the outcome of your blue and rare rolls so it's worth going for the highest item level possible for these.

You may not break even but you should be able to recoup at least some of your costs. If you do well you may actually come out in front. Good luck and let us know how you go!
Yes I agree with most of the posts here that you are not rich enough for this experiment. You need to burn a lot more.
Same issue different goal -

Cant deside give them a "chance" or sell em? http://www11.pic-upload.de/25.06.15/865isdlj2dfm.jpg

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:

That's not how it works at all. The possibility for another unique to eventuate from a chance roll has zero impact on your probability to chance a headhunter belt. If the odds are 1:5000 for example, whether it is possible to chance no other uniques, or seven other uniques, the odds are still 1:5000.

e.g. your likelihood of chancing a Shavs is in no way influenced by the likelihood of chancing am Infernal Mantle.

The only problem with multiple uniques like occulist vestment is, while one is valuable the other is worth less than the alchemy shards you could get for it if u vendored.

With 2.0 the new unique to agate comes with quite decent liferegen, but i can tell, it will not worth anything at all compared to voll's and the frustration when u get a trash tier unique instead of the useable is really big.
(Okey i can imagine it with some high ES caster build who wants RF to boost spells, possible stat point saves, but those still were better with
since stuns make them dead)
Last edited by krenderke on Jun 25, 2015, 6:02:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info