Packed to the gills with leather belts!

Ok. ive been trying to farm enough Agate Amulets to do a round of chance to get a vol's, and I figured as long as I was buying Agates I might as well buy the leather belts too..crazy thing is you get a LOT more leather belts from shopkeepers then you do agate amulets. now im stuffed to the gills with leather belts but I really can't decide if its worth 1 exalt to make a make just to blow 174 chance orbs on them and pray I get a head hunter....

Ive only got 1 more exalt to my name, and im sitting on over 500 belts. Advice plz. should I even bother to keep collecting belts?
That is an awful lot of belts for a world without pants.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
hh is fucking rare. dont do it unless you commit completely
Most people that attempt chancing a headhunter need at least 2000-3000 belts. Which nets down to 10-15ex for opening the zana maps alone. I have done like 5 runs now and have not chanced the HH yet but i got some exalts to blow so its fine for me. I did chance 2 wormmolts and 1 immortal flesh tho.

I would try for the agates/moonstones if I didnt have that much exalts to spend which is cheaper and should be easier to chance(beacause there is only 1 unique to chance on those bases)
In addition, I would not be surprised if the price for Nemesis comes down at one point.

I cannot imagine them leaving Bloodlines and Torment at 3ex either in Awakening.

I wish there was a Classic mod, so I could chance myself a wagon full of Infernal Mantles....
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Don't forget to put as much MF as you can, you never know:) I was lucky enough to find HH in Zana map, must have been the most fun item I have ever found.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
only 1 chance orb test ur luck
"
That is an awful lot of belts for a world without pants.

Four out of seven classes have pants. Just sayin' :-D
"Just saying" how broken the economy and game loot is...

100 ex on average for a headhunter.
Seriously.
I mean like what the fucking fuck.

How can anyone ever get...
I've been playing for 3 years and had never more than 10 ex in soft or hc.

I.... you don't even... what... hughn... efn... fbrl.... gafn.... brf?!??!

100 ex.... and this belt doesn't even make you immortal, just gain some 10% more dmg or speed from rare monsters that you kill.

No +9000 hp,
No +9000 % dmg....
no immortality, no nothing... and 100 ex?!?!

Shit like this makes me hate the game.
Increase the drop rates for fucks sake seriously mang.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
^Well, at least we are getting both a corrupted and normal headhunter card.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info