Path of Exile Thailand releases their Closed Beta!

I'm going to continue playing on the Singapore servers so I don't have the Garena servers
Since I already have invested a lot on the international server, I don't think I'd ever move there, especially when the latency to Singapore server is only around 40 - 60 ms. :)
为什么没有中国!!!!!!
THAILAND REPRESENT

GO! NANA PLAZA!

GO! SOI COWBOY!

SHARK!

TILAC!

BACCARA! (don't forget to look up)

;)

xD
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Well, I'm from Thailand and many of my friends used to play PoE a bit (up to lv 20, I guess). My brother and I were the only ones that reached lv 90ish. Like one comment before, I just want Thai gateway, not a Thai server because I don't really want to start over and I'm not so sure about the version to be deployed in Thai server. Will it get updated at the same time according to the main realms?

Anyway, I think it is a very great idea to expand the customer base in Thailand. Many of us are serious gamers and nothing is more popular than free to play game in Thailand!
Yep, another Garena server I'm definitely not going to give a try.

Could you guys give us a S Korea or Japan gateway? In addition to giving us access to better ping on the superior international servers, it'd also be nice for those overseas US servicemen to be able to play on a local server in their own language (since I'm assuming Garena isn't going to bother giving us an English option anyway).

I mean, 100 ping on Singapore isn't bad, but I'd much rather get 40 or less with a more local gateway, especially with lockstep coming.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
为什么没有中国!!!!!!

There is Taiwan server.
GG for thailand. But when are you going to launch the brazilian gateway? It's going to be impossible to play the 2.0 without a good latency. :(((((
"
seamonstor wrote:
GG for thailand. But when are you going to launch the brazilian gateway? It's going to be impossible to play the 2.0 without a good latency. :(((((

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1277040

Thanks for the update, Bex!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
More community disgregating?
Good...

(facepalm)
IGN: Gonorreitor

Report Forum Post