Path of Exile Thailand releases their Closed Beta!

"
ArlindoBerto wrote:
"
seamonstor wrote:
GG for thailand. But when are you going to launch the brazilian gateway? It's going to be impossible to play the 2.0 without a good latency. :(((((

For you and all brasilians that see this, at this very moment its being constructed an optic fiber cable between Lisbon and Fortaleza(dont know when it will be finished though), latency on Lisbon is very very good, even for bad internets(+-60), so with this, your latency will drop on the EU servers. Remember, issuing servers takes time, and the hight corruption standarts in Brasil doesnt help..Dont make destructive critics, this guys want to help you have more fun..

Congrats tailandese guys!

What we say is not a destructive critic, we just want to know when our server will be up, because is pretty hard to late game map with 180-200 bro :D

And not everyone here can get a optic fiber cable, it is pretty expensive in brazil.

But as always supporting GGG.
Last edited by koepsel on Jun 18, 2015, 12:28:46 PM
and here i am still waiting for a beta invite...
"
Giaocolam wrote:
Garena ? no thx :( i want thai gateway......

Theres always been Singapore gateway. Is just hidden. (this is for all the people in the thread saying the same thing, not just that guy)
is there uk version in planing too?
Our sincere condolences to thai players.
We know your pain.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
Awesome POE is spreading like wild fire :P!
who cares?

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
casius wrote:
is there uk version in planing too?

Isn't there a London gateway available ? , at least in CB , and subsequently later on on live servers.
"
Aklyon wrote:
"
Giaocolam wrote:
Garena ? no thx :( i want thai gateway......

Theres always been Singapore gateway. Is just hidden. (this is for all the people in the thread saying the same thing, not just that guy)

LOL i need thai gateway, not singapore. 40 ms =/= 150ms. what's wrong with you.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
링크된 사이트 뭐야?
영어 일일이 해석하면서 게임하는 것도 힘든데 저건 어느나라 말이냐
Last edited by diskusman on Jun 19, 2015, 8:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info