New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

We understand that Brazilian servers are a popular request. Our server host has indicated that they are a few months away from opening a Data Center in Brazil. We'll be in that data center as soon as they open it.

Today's patch also fixed some important bugs with Deterministic Lockstep. We'd love feedback on your experience after you've tested it out on the new servers with the new sync improvements in today's patch.

(As mentioned in yesterday's update, the Divination Card Submission page will likely be released on Monday. We're very sorry for the delays.)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2017, 3:04:36 PM
When will those server locations be available on live?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
When will those server locations be available on live?

When 2.0.0 launches in July.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hey Chris,

Put a server up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

thanks.
Are all of these servers from the same provider? I remember the initial Australian launch was by a less experienced company, and those servers would frequently crash + rollback during heavy load, such as at major launches like SotV and FM.
IRON MAN
London! great news :)
Brazilian Server will be great!
"
(As mentioned in yesterday's update, the Divination Card Submission page will likely be released on Monday. We're very sorry for the delays.)

I'm so tired of planning my schedule around these repeatedly missed submission dates. Can I just email it now so I can go about my life?
USA master race.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Cut my latency in half. Just curious, why D.C. and not NYC?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info