Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

Nooo please, un-void it! The risk of getting a mirror drop on a void league, and quit the game instantaneosly would make me unable to run this event, and seems to be funny!! :(
Now if you were to make a 200% drop type of event. I can understand voiding that, but I still think it is pointless to void this one. Why making a super hard event and not get anything out of it. It's a double negative... Sure a few people will get beta. But I guarantee the top 100 or so already have the beta / it'll be coming out in a few months. So then that's pointless too. That is, if 200 players even join this event..
V O I D _ I T ' S A N 0 F R O M M E.
Void is fine by me, it's only three days and I will not feel any need for hoarding currency
Un-void please.
CANT WAIT :DDD
"Void" no thanks GGG i'll stick with the beta!!! But thanks tho the idea sounds awesome but I just can't get past the "Void"
WORST CONCEPT in poe so far. VOID LEAGUES. remove this, not now, FOREVER.

i miss the devs listening to the community. why do you close your eyes so much when everyone shouts no voids? do you like to make your game no fun? GOOD JOB.
Last edited by ZeitateaZeitatilor on Jun 18, 2015, 7:28:00 AM
sounds gud to me that i dont have beta access. its just 3 days though, play it for fun :)
Dear GGG, i hope you will read this.
The last event, 1 week Cutthroat was very interesting, this one is a bit interesting too, but what it lacks is the reward.Almost all people stopped playing last event cause there was no reward.Last day 5 people from top 100 were online at a time which is very bad.
Same for this event, no rewards beside closed beta(which i have) and is Void too.
If you will add some prizes i am very sure the player base in those events will raise dramatically.
Anyway, i appreciate all of your effort.Great game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info