Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

"
Overcrash wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Exiles Everywhere: Each area (after the Twilight Strand) is inhabited by 20 additional Rogue Exiles. Specific Rogue Exiles are not restricted by level, so any Exile can appear in any area.

So a level 3 (for example on the first area after Lioneye's, the beach) you can get a Level 70 exile amongst the 20 exiles in the area ?

Screw that.

You got it wrong, it means you can get multiple from the same exile in the same zone.

Actually, it means you can get an Exile that normally appears really late (ie a level 60, aka Igna Phoenix) in any area regardless of its level.

Thankfully, that also caps their level down to the normal +2 area level so you can't get a level 5 Igna Phoenix with Greater Multiple Fireballs.

This can make some later Exiles that are particularly non-threatening quite threatening early on (and vice versa), especially if they have a relatively bland skill set.
Last edited by Zoen on Jun 18, 2015, 12:00:45 AM
Hope I get some time to play this weekend!
correct me if i'm wrong but void leagues are for situations only where loot is handed out for free like in descent races. In this race you have to fight for loot. So why it has to be void league?
Last edited by silentwrath888 on Jun 18, 2015, 12:35:41 AM
void? eh no thanksssssssssss
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
I'm surprised that none of the devs have replied to this since 90% of the other people posting on here won't participate due to void. I would of liked to do this event, but I too won't due to void. There is no point in making it void, when I can go farm a particular map / obtain the exile modifier / get vorici and get like an exile every map or more. I've gotten 6 exiles in one map from Zana missions then on top of that, getting maps and modding all of them to have additional exiles. So why make this void?

VOID = POINTLESS , FAIL RACE :(

looks like homeworld collection this weekend then ( thanks steam sale )
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
people play standard?
Since its a Void league, and knowing my luck im gonna be getting one EX min from every exile i kill ... fml
MURDER and HOARDING, guess I will be no-lifing with CHA this weekend
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
"
Oh god! No level restrictions????

Minara anemina everywhere too? All of the minions at once! This woll either be hillarious or more brutal than the cutthroat one.

I expect that every zone contains the same 19 (distinct) rogue exiles.
If not... then i hope the summernor exile (Minara) and flameblast exile (Magnus Stonethorn) takes a break.

That combination (10 summoners and 9-10 flameblasters) would effectively block you when on small narrow pathes like the ledge or the most indoor mazes.

Will be interesting.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 18, 2015, 4:33:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info