Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Standard)

can't wait :D
Guys what do you expect to get in reward in 3 days race while all test beta to remove bugs.?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Void league and no prizes... noty.
Just a suggestion: if the league is void and there are no prizes (other than a beta key the average player neither needs nor can hope to get), why not do something even more ridiculous to ensure players are attracted by the *fun* of the event? Like maybe significantly increased rarity and/or quantity of items dropped - I'm talking about being able to expect Albino Rhoa Event levels of loot drops in just about every other instance (maybe not quantity for an event that inherently yields more items). Sure, some players would still whine about void events, but for those who played, it would be a smorgasbord of delicious loot and 3 days of unbridled ecstasy. Really no downsides other than being spoiled for normal leagues. Just a thought you might consider for future events.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
The main reason everyone is complaining about the void in this event is that the top 200 or so players are going to be the twitch streamers and no-lifers. Average players won't get anything from this. Not only that, but it's not like it is going to be raining uniques and currency. Many of the average players are fairly poor and don't have much currency to get past level 60.. So they make a fun event for players, top nolifer / streamers get beta access and everyone else wastes their time. Doesn't sound fun when you put in work and get nothing out of it. Regardless if it is 3 days or 3 weeks. I myself farm 2 rogue exiles and 2 boss maps back to back and I can definitely say I've gotten maybe 5 uniques after 80+ rogue kills. Not even good uniques either.... So, the people with lots of currency won't complain whether it is void or not void even if they did, it's either because they think that standard is going to be flooded with more currency (which it is already and more than likely won't be game changing..) or that they want to get richer. And yes, people do play standard believe it or not.
"
Wigglicious wrote:
So they make a fun event for players, top nolifer / streamers get beta access and everyone else wastes their time.

read again the 1st post.

: At the end of the event, the top 200 players by experience who do not already have Closed Beta access will receive Closed Beta access. "

Havent you thought that a lot of people that are actually competitive and plays in races like this one, already have a beta access?? Havent you thought that most of the streamers has already gotten a beta key since day 1?? And also theres a lot of people who want to play this race just for the fun of it, and ALREADY have beta acess.

Should actually be really thankfull cause they are giving a bunch of beta keys for such little time, i mean last league wasnt taht dead after 1day? what was the reward? it was pure fun! people seem to forget that, or just go back to standard and play like a zombie
Exileeeeeessssss
Thankfully its void... By this i wont have the urge to play during exams, so im skipping :)

Thank you!
So much bawing over Void. Guess some people just don't know what it means to have fun with an Event.

Funny thing is...if it wasn't a Void league, the entire argument would shift and people would be complaining that Standard is going to become flooded with more items and make everything less valuable. You know...
"
Due to the ridiculous drops from the Exiles, this event is voided. No items or characters from this event will enter other leagues when it ends.
void = no thanks!
no chance to get that hight, at least for me ... dont play poe 24/7 , have exams so ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info