State of the Beta - Post #7 (Beta Patch and Wipe)

No Divination Cards on this patch?
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
I thought Divination Cards were in this patch? I'm not seeing any comment on implement of them in this post unless im missing something
Will divination cards be added with thus patch?
Ball Lightning got a slight nerf, but Herald of Thunder got one hell of a buff.

Edit: Arc got another buff, SWEET!!!!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 16, 2015, 12:14:08 AM
Cool but think I'll bow out now as I really cba to level again so close to release, didn't even get to fully test end game either of the times I have leveled as trading is so horrible on the beta.

If you ever run a beta like this again I suggest providing some means to bypass trading at end game...if nothing else a care package with a bunch of currency to help roll some useful gear.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
We are currently aiming to add the three unreleased levels and the various final boss fights to the beta around 1 July. We expect another beta wipe when this happens. We are working towards a release in early July.

Thanks for the heads up, and glad to see some form of patch notes.
IGN @dime
Hyped! No Divination cards?
Last edited by Megatronamous on Jun 16, 2015, 12:14:53 AM
div...cards?
So does the Loot Filter need "Show Class Divination Cards" or something different?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
I thought Divination Cards were in this patch? I'm not seeing any comment on implement of them in this post unless im missing something

They're in. Carl didn't itemise every change in his post (it wasn't meant to be patch notes).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info