[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
huntsmon wrote:
noob crafter question here, when i transmute/alt a 5L bow, i need to hope for +2 to bow skills?
how can you get the second +1? is it possible to get both even before applying regal to the bow?

is there any "good" way to level up Leo (master)? beside the 1 daily everyday?

No, both the + bow gems and + all gems are prefixes, so you need to regal. If you go to the FAQ though, there's a link to elsewhere in this thread that discusses exactly why it's expensive as hell to try craft +3 yourself. Much cheaper to just buy a +3.

Leo only has the daily missions, no other way to level him. Get friends to help you out if you can.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
huntsmon wrote:
noob crafter question here, when i transmute/alt a 5L bow, i need to hope for +2 to bow skills?
how can you get the second +1? is it possible to get both even before applying regal to the bow?

is there any "good" way to level up Leo (master)? beside the 1 daily everyday?

No, both the + bow gems and + all gems are prefixes, so you need to regal. If you go to the FAQ though, there's a link to elsewhere in this thread that discusses exactly why it's expensive as hell to try craft +3 yourself. Much cheaper to just buy a +3.

Leo only has the daily missions, no other way to level him. Get friends to help you out if you can.

fastest replay EVAR! thanks!

ive read it before, im going to buy a 5l and get the +2.. later on, when ill have more alchs/scour/chaos to spare ill try and get +2+1..

is leo like the other masters? i mean, can i get the daily my friend is trying to do? (like the rest of the mastters) or is it a solo only?
because usually the masters open a portal and take you to a new map where everyone can pick the quest while leo doesnt
"
huntsmon wrote:
is leo like the other masters? i mean, can i get the daily my friend is trying to do? (like the rest of the mastters) or is it a solo only?
because usually the masters open a portal and take you to a new map where everyone can pick the quest while leo doesnt

They're solo in that sense. You get one crack a day, can't rotate them.

But let's say your Leo quest is "Kill a player in Sarn arena." No reason you can't get your friend to meet you there and then kill'm. ;)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 19, 2015, 4:22:28 AM
Would be awesome if u could do it in parts like this.

Leveling>Switching to PA>Getting ready for Maps>What to aim for a completed build.

Or something like that, this would be much appreciated by many beginners :)

Got it from inner treasure decided to vaal it. My RNG is a little insane this league lol.
Hi how to lvl-up leo master. I dont have friend. now is very hard for me.some advice. Please help.
Last edited by Slimak1980 on Jul 19, 2015, 7:37:28 AM
Great build, enjoi it alot lvl 89 atm :)
With a 6l+2 bow swap out Empower for IIQ gem when i farm low lvl high iir maps.
Dropped today

The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
isnt point blank worth it? it giving more and all..
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Here its my experience in Tempest league with 1 Day 6 hours played.

Everything was selfound except for one of the rings.

The bow was made by alteration +1 15% Chaos then regal. I've to say it was the first regal who made this beauty. Do not try at home.

I also stablished some priorities in the build. I didnt take aura nodes since im doing fine with the reg on clarity. Instead i ran acrobatics + pa.

Having 6 charges up my dps on the cloud is around 6'5k with a lvl 19 PA. I dont have empower yet, because im poor, but asap as i get one ill let you know how is going with the beast.

Currently lvl 68

Soooo close.. :(

Anyone daring enough to try and exalt it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info