[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Ishamz wrote:
I got to 71 and I'm getting 2shot by some bosses or Vagan lol.

Resists capped, 45% chance to dodge, seething divine flasks save me a lot but they can only do so much against bosses like the Desert Map one.

Granite flask.

More life nodes.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 16, 2015, 9:42:07 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"

We're twins!

I see your wand and raise you:

WTB LL tree :))
Are there any good all res nodes to take besides Cloth and Chain and Survivalist? I see myself struggling to get max res early on.
"
"
Serleth wrote:
"

We're twins!

I see your wand and raise you:

WTB LL tree :))

Excuse me, I'll be right back. Barfing out my jealousy.

A rough sketch of an LL tree, sir.

Which, for the record, assumes Discipline, Vitality and Blood Rage.

"
Are there any good all res nodes to take besides Cloth and Chain and Survivalist? I see myself struggling to get max res early on.

"Res all" early, no, but there's the ar/eva + 10% res all below scion which is right under the three 18% fire/cold/lightning nodes.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 16, 2015, 11:39:06 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:

Resists capped, 45% chance to dodge, seething divine flasks save me a lot but they can only do so much against bosses like the Desert Map one.

Granite flask.

More life nodes.
ye i was missing some life, im at 3.2k now and doing fine.

im 74 and getting at least 1 unique every map or dried lake run with 14/148 iiq/iir, pretty great results :D
If finally we drop Purity...it´s worth to put AA+GRACE+CLARITY?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Am I correct in assuming that in a +2 5L it's better to run IIR gem over lvl 1 Empower, since the Empower doesn't do anything until level 2?

Bow and quiver acquired. Now comes to fun part. :( 4ex for the drillneck and 5.5 for the bow.
Last edited by BearFtw on Jul 17, 2015, 3:42:31 AM
"
Ishamz wrote:

Resists capped, 45% chance to dodge, seething divine flasks save me a lot but they can only do so much against bosses like the Desert Map one..

Any suggestion?

Also holy fuck prices have skyrocketed for almost everything...

Against nasty bosses "Vaal Summon Skeletons" is very helpful. Linked to "Increased Duration" the most bosses are completely focused on the Vaal Skeleton Army for more than 30 seconds. In the meantime you are able to cast curses, other minions (Zombies, Summon Skeleton Totem) and watch how fast your Poison Arrow will decrease the HPs of the Boss.

Versus Vegan my zombies and the Summon Skeleton Totem are sufficient to keep Vegan away from me.

In some cases when being close to the boss will be too dangerous I replace the IIQ-Gem of my bow (i.e. i'm playing standard) with increased duration.
Just to make sure before I buy something stupid, a bow has to be level 64 before I can roll +2 skills on it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info