[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
ceralguy wrote:
Hey Serleth I'm really loving the build and now i'm in this situation:

Spoiler

what should i take next?
I'm capped in every resistance and i'm using clarity and purity of elements aura atm.
Andvarius is hard to find even at 3 exa and goldwyrm goes out at that price.

Thank u so much

Imho, I would take one of a few paths

1) Sadima's temporarily, until you can get Goldwyrm > Drillneck > Second Andvarius
2) Bite the bullet and save directly for Goldwyrm > Drillneck > Second Andvarius.
3) Either options 1 or 2 but instead, get Andy before Drillneck
3) Either options 1 or 2, but +3 Bow first, then the other pathing.

If it was me personally, I would go Goldwyrm > +3 Bow > Second Andvarius > Drillneck. There's really any number of ways that you can handle it.

"
Am I the only one who have a problem with life degening because of only 3.6% regen and 4.0% degen?

You will have some very minor degen. You either play with it, or opt for alternating Poacher's Mark with Vulnerability instead, or keep your endurance charges up.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Drop today

=)
"
vick666 wrote:
Drop today

=)

Gratz!
"
Serleth wrote:
"
ceralguy wrote:
Hey Serleth I'm really loving the build and now i'm in this situation:

Spoiler

what should i take next?
I'm capped in every resistance and i'm using clarity and purity of elements aura atm.
Andvarius is hard to find even at 3 exa and goldwyrm goes out at that price.

Thank u so much

Imho, I would take one of a few paths

1) Sadima's temporarily, until you can get Goldwyrm > Drillneck > Second Andvarius
2) Bite the bullet and save directly for Goldwyrm > Drillneck > Second Andvarius.
3) Either options 1 or 2 but instead, get Andy before Drillneck
3) Either options 1 or 2, but +3 Bow first, then the other pathing.

If it was me personally, I would go Goldwyrm > +3 Bow > Second Andvarius > Drillneck. There's really any number of ways that you can handle it.

"
Am I the only one who have a problem with life degening because of only 3.6% regen and 4.0% degen?

You will have some very minor degen. You either play with it, or opt for alternating Poacher's Mark with Vulnerability instead, or keep your endurance charges up.

Thank you so much for the detailed answer, when u say +3 bow, you think is better buying it already 5l/6l, or just start with a 4l? Because in the first case (expecially 6l) it will take some time
"
ceralguy wrote:
Thank you so much for the detailed answer, when u say +3 bow, you think is better buying it already 5l/6l, or just start with a 4l? Because in the first case (expecially 6l) it will take some time

I personally 6L all my items myself.

Either buy unlinked, especially if you can get a deal, or pre-5L.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 15, 2015, 6:23:16 PM
does Hatred aura or any other offensive aura affect the poison cloud dmg? or im better off using clarity and purity of elements, etc?
"
Ishamz wrote:
does Hatred aura or any other offensive aura affect the poison cloud dmg? or im better off using clarity and purity of elements, etc?

There are no offensive auras that work for this setup.
Got empower up to L2.
Made it easier to do stuff.
+3 eludes me still.

running out of room in my tabs tho. :)
To anyone having mana issues but want to squeeze in that extra aura. Don't discount the idea of running clarity on Blood Magic (depending on the content you are doing of course). Breezing 74's - 75's ATM. Poison arrow only lvl 23 right night....still another 4 levels of juicy DPS to come. Jungle Valley boss was easy enough too (fuck doing double boss on that though)
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 15, 2015, 7:41:24 PM
Is it just me, or do Andys seem to be going up in price? Cheapest b/o on poe.trade is now 4ex...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info