PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Serleth wrote:
"
Flouyd wrote:
Is this belt good or is the lack of life and res a problem?

You nailed it.

As Goldwyrm is so expensive I would go Sadima's over the belt you shouldn't have any issues with res cap until double Andvarius.

Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Jul 15, 2015, 7:50:54 AM
Ooops mispost
Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Jul 15, 2015, 7:50:48 AM
"
gtrans wrote:
M8, i dont wanna be the douche bag here but your thread (aesthetically speaking) looks downright awful. Would you mind fixing that up? Tidy up a bit so at first glace i dont go, NOPE.

For example, no one here needs to know what did what in patch 1.0.6. We are in 2.0 anything regarding 1.3 or whatever patch that is not in the current, take it off. too much irrelevant info to process.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll take it under advisement, but in almost 80,000 views you're the first person to remark on it.

As for the patch note, I got about 50 questions within the first couple days of posting this during Beta asking if IIR worked with the cloud degen, and until I posted that early in the guide, I was getting minimum 10 PMs per day about it. It's easily the most asked question I get, so it headlines, and it stays. If I bury that in the FAQ, people will just keep asking it in the thread. As such, it's hardly irrelevant.

Respectfully, this isn't Twitter, and I'm doing my best to be as thorough as possible so that people, especially newer players, can understand the reasons behind choices and why things work in certain ways. Aesthetics is not my concern. Information is. To this point my thoroughness has been taken appreciatively.

Just as I appreciate your feedback, and I will take the time to trim down what I can without sacrificing detail and what I consider to be appropriate information that best suits the needs of not just the experienced members of the community, but the spectrum as a whole.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
gtrans wrote:
For example, no one here needs to know what did what in patch 1.0.6. We are in 2.0 anything regarding 1.3 or whatever patch that is not in the current, take it off. too much irrelevant info to process.

the question whether or not the IIR takes effect with poison cloud has been asked here and on reddit quite often. So that part about 1.0.6 is just to state - once and for all - that IIR is working with PA cloud's degen. It is and was relevant, since the questions got asked and confusion sometimes persists.

the 1.3 part is to show it got improved with 2.0, something 1.3 players can relate to if they wish so.

This is a guide, not a showcase, I'd say. Guides explain and showcases.. well just show. It got many additions from Serleth during beta and thus isn't really 'cleaned' up yet, I'm sure this will come some day.

Can't complain here, but each to it's own ;-)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Regarding the look of the build guide:seeing how much traffic you seem to have on this superb build it could do with a fresh up. It is not needed, the build does the work itself. But it deserves some being, for sure.

And congrats on finishing the build Ser. I can't wait to get home from work and go at it.
regarding to the current stupid situation in 2.0 warbands, if you have 5 EX, you will buy drillneck first or carcass first ? both of them are at about 5 ex now.
Hello,
First of all thank you for making the guide, it's been a blast using your build. It's been the most fun I've ever had with a magic find build. I managed to purchase a +3 bow with 2 exalt which I think is quite the steal, and I was wondering if you ever considered using
until Drillneck. After all resists are pretty easy to cap with your tree + other items and the area increase is significant.
I still got few questions (op or anyone with a knowledge is well accepted)
How much would you pay a 6l white/blue bow? (lv 60+ w/out any interesting mod)
Given the 6 link bow, would you run IIR over Pierce? (Assuming you've got a drillneck)
With Aurseize i'm around 240~ IIR, but didn't cap resistances yet. the +60 IIR from gem sounds interesting but the dps given by pierce is huge. (is it? it's pure theorycrafting since i'm still looking for a drillneck)

I bought a white 5L bow yesterday for 5c and spent ~40 alts to get this:

(ran out of chromes for now trying for GGBBB/GGGBB until my empower levels up)

Huge DPS increase over my 5L without any +gem mods. I'm just finishing up A3 merciless and getting ready to start mapping soon. As I understand it, the next step is to work on increasing IIR on my rares until I can afford andvarius/goldwrym. Although the Sadima's touch option mentioned above looks like a possible interim step.

Thanks again for the guide & quick responses Serleth!
@Sal - thanks for the replies.

So out of curiosity - What would I be going for if I was going for a full performance PA build?

BIS gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info