[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hit level 31. Bought bow from vendor. First transmute and Aug = IAS and +1 level lol.

Clearing good so far. Abysmal on rares and boss (voll) at such a low level though

Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 10, 2015, 10:28:30 PM
"
D0ndarion wrote:
Hit level 31. Bought bow from vendor. First transmute and Aug = IAS and +1 level lol.

Clearing good so far. Abysmal on rares and boss (voll) at such a low level though

Yeah that's why we keep Flame Totem around, to help with that. Once you hit about level 50 and have Corruption / Fury Bolts, it starts to be much better for bosses.

Also, jealous. I have a +1 but it won't 4S. =(
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
D0ndarion wrote:

Yeah that's why we keep Flame Totem around, to help with that. Once you hit about level 50 and have Corruption / Fury Bolts, it starts to be much better for bosses.

Also, jealous. I have a +1 but it won't 4S. =(

I haven't had an alch drop to buy increased aoe xD

EDIT - Ahh Dialla gives it us anyway
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 11, 2015, 12:22:19 AM
I've noticed something really annoying. When I slot in my Conc, the radius of my cloud goes down(also in the tooltip), but the cloud damage is unchanged. What is up with that?
"
OlleKonG wrote:
I've noticed something really annoying. When I slot in my Conc, the radius of my cloud goes down(also in the tooltip), but the cloud damage is unchanged. What is up with that?

Nothing serious. Conc just doesn't show up on the tooltip for damage for some weird reason, but it *does* have an impact.

You can get a rough estimate by taking your tooltip multiplying it by conc effect. So ie if you're doing 1k tooltip and you just slotted in a level 1 CE (40%)

1,000 * 1.4 = 1400.

But for a more accurate representation, use this:

https://vmoddin.wordpress.com/poisonarrow/
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 11, 2015, 1:43:51 AM
so made it to level 50 something today, mostly with ethereal knives and flame totem. Just swapped into PA for last level on a plus nothing bow with no AOE as couldnt roll 2b2g on anything and it still works okish. Still need my brotem though.

RNG has been total op of beta for me. Had 1 unique drop all day :/

Anyhow hope everyone else is getting their PA up and going - get some better luck tomorrow :)
Only had one unique myself but that should change now. Level 54, IIR's starting to come together slowly.

I waited until I got +1 bow, managed to 4L it. Chroming sucked, so I was a bit later to the switch than I would've wanted to (about level 41-42), felt like it took me a long time to get there despite having good levelling gear.

Tbh I'm probably just way too used to being able to twink my rerolls lol.

Clear speed went through the roof once I got Corruption though. Crushed A2C to about halfway thru A4 in... 2 hours, maybe. Forgot to do a /played check.

Ten more levels then time to buy a 5L. Then Aurseize. Then this gets bananas.

Time to go play the Sleepening though. Hope everyone running this is enjoying it =)
"
D0ndarion wrote:

Hi. Where did you got Slower Projectiles and Conc Effect? I check on Clarissa all the time she doesn't have it...

I'm in A3 Normal atm and it works pretty good for now :P

P.S.: Sorry guys i'm new to the game, just following your guide SERLETH (tyvm for this guide) and atm i'm level 28 but i have a normal bow still running split arrow+added cold dmg+ added fire dmg as main attack, flame totem and also blink arrow.
Last edited by MIKEakaBlackBerry on Jul 11, 2015, 7:29:30 AM
"

Hi. Where did you got Slower Projectiles and Conc Effect? I check on Clarissa all the time she doesn't have it...

P.S.: Sorry guys i'm new to the game, just following your guide SERLETH (tyvm for this guide) and atm i'm level 28 but i have a normal bow still running split arrow+added cold dmg+ added fire dmg as main attack, flame totem and also blink arrow.

Hey man, I bought conc off another player. Use trade chat or poe.trade to find one.

Clarissa sells Slower Projectiles after you do the Library/Archives quest. This quest can be found from the Imperial Gardens. You head there after defeating Piety. Happy hunting!
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 11, 2015, 7:37:32 AM
"
D0ndarion wrote:
"

Hey man, I bought conc off another player. Use trade chat or poe.trade to find one.

Clarissa sells Slower Projectiles after you do the Library/Archives quest. This quest can be found from the Imperial Gardens. You head there after defeating Piety. Happy hunting!

Oh I see, thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info