[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hi Serleth

I have question about Golem?
Which better for this build: Fire or Chaos?
Guys, in regards to quest rewards is this list accurate?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtpIfz74Uc8yzfXUgTCPW0mvSZf-6CWrmIElhkqwlSc/edit#gid=0
"
Slimak1980 wrote:
Hi Serleth

I have question about Golem?
Which better for this build: Fire or Chaos?

Fire golem for 15% increased damage. We don't plan on getting hit alot, and the small mitigation wouldn't help much.

"
Guys, in regards to quest rewards is this list accurate?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtpIfz74Uc8yzfXUgTCPW0mvSZf-6CWrmIElhkqwlSc/edit#gid=0

No, quest rewards have been revamped drastically. There will be less gems and more items from direct quest reward, then there will be jewels too. Gems can mostly be bought at each town from the ring/amu/wand vendoress.

You can check the latest beta availability for skills here: http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?c=19

select active or support, use search bar, read up if it's a quest reward or can be bought. if not, it's drop only. That's the best I can offer you, since in beta, the rewards were still not fleshed out very good (you could get 3 x lightning warp as reward, for example).
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Use this page for gem rewards from quests:

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/quest.php?c=reward

It's nearly perfect just a few bugs on GGG's part with the multiples of the same gems, hopefully that is fixed.
IGN = PancakesYum
Last edited by Raventear on Jul 10, 2015, 9:43:41 AM
You guys are real sirs. Thank you for the assist.

EDIT: So I guess in this case we'll need to mule EK off of Shadow, and Flame Totem off of Templar.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 10, 2015, 9:46:41 AM
"

EDIT: So I guess in this case we'll need to mule EK off of Shadow, and Flame Totem off of Templar.

Both Witch and Marauder work if you don't plan on taking Witch to Brutus for added lightning / clarity / lightning warp. You can buy EK from Nessa at level 1 for 1 wisdom scroll and then you do the Breaking the Eggs Quest and then you can buy flame totem from Nessa.

Check out Serleth's post on the first page second post, it has very detailed leveling guides on how you should proceed!

Goodluck =)
IGN = PancakesYum
Last edited by Raventear on Jul 10, 2015, 9:50:18 AM
"
Raventear wrote:
"

Both Witch and Marauder work if you don't plan on taking Witch to Brutus for added lightning / clarity / lightning warp. You can buy EK from Nessa at level 1 for 1 wisdom scroll and then you do the Breaking the Eggs Quest and then you can buy flame totem from Nessa.

Check out Serleth's post on the first page second post, it has very detailed leveling guides on how you should proceed!

Goodluck =)

Ah that's why Serleth said Witch. Thanks mate. I might do just that. Probably skip Clarity as it's very likely I can get it from a clan mate later.
Thanks Chronodroid and Raventear for answering some questions while I was sleeping =)

Thread is updated to use trees on main website rather than cb.poedb now. =)

MMmmmm, eggs and bacon.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 10, 2015, 2:14:46 PM
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Some of the patch lines that affect our PA build:

flametotem NOT nerfed:
Flame Totem: Now adds additional projectiles to spray as it levels up. Totem life increased. It now increases totem life by 1% per 1% quality (was 3% per 1% quality).

No patchnote-changes to Empower or any of our core Uniques.

did I miss some?

hyped like rarely before

Flame Totem was nerfed 20% at level 1, but that it goes back to full dps at level 20. This was not in patch notes. Should still work fine with fireball.
PM me or find me in game if I win. It's hard to keep track of all my bids.

IGN = ShatCrash

Levelling too easy.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info