[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

doh I read projectile dmg as pierce.
I hate asking this, but is there anyone in standard that can Mastercraft DOT on my crappy bow? I don't have many friends who play this game and it's impossible to level Leo up through pvp quests. I'll pay you for your time as well as the cost to craft.

My Ign is SheQuacken

Thanks and sorry for posting this in here.
OK spent the last 2 hours trying to piece out my gear. Now have capped resists without having to waste an Aura on Purity. Also have 16 Quanity and 208 Rarity with a 0/16 gem.

Spoiler

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 6, 2015, 11:12:24 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
OK spent the last 2 hours trying to piece out my gear. Now have capped resists without having to waste an Aura on Purity. Also have 16 Quanity and 208 Rarity with a 0/16 gem.

Spoiler

Yeah that's a great start man. Time to start crushing meeps.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
i recently had tremendous luck and crafted a 6link with 65 fusings

Spoiler

now my questtion is, what is the best way for off coloring it with RGGBBB.

@serleth, i read ur recent posts and u said that it took u about 900 chroms to get those colours.

which method did u use? manually chrome spamming or one of those vorici options?

chromatic calculator says that the Vorici 1B and 2B method are statistically the cheapest ways (345 - 442.5 chromatcs in average costs)

cheers!
Last edited by Startblock on Aug 7, 2015, 3:24:45 AM
yes Startblock, I went with 1B and occasionally 1B 1R options from Vorici. Turned out pretty fast, tho didn't have any luck with 6Ling that baby. Can't remember the number of chromes, but nothing over 150 for sure, since I sold all for chaos before :)

I'm having the worst luck with Divines atm.

Goldwyrms were 14% quant and 40% fire before (both lowest) and 1 divine later.. 14/43.

And my ring could also get the treatment, I guess: only 50% IIR roll on Andvarius

both worth it and they look promising, but I fear there's nother currency sink :)

Edit:

There seems to be a problem with linking items on the forums right now, when I try to link any gear it just shows my flask slot #1 and sometimes socketed jewels.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Last edited by Chronodroid on Aug 7, 2015, 4:21:56 AM
"
Startblock wrote:
i recently had tremendous luck and crafted a 6link with 65 fusings

Spoiler

now my questtion is, what is the best way for off coloring it with RGGBBB.

@serleth, i read ur recent posts and u said that it took u about 900 chroms to get those colours.

which method did u use? manually chrome spamming or one of those vorici options?

chromatic calculator says that the Vorici 1B and 2B method are statistically the cheapest ways (345 - 442.5 chromatcs in average costs)

cheers!

I Vorici'd it. Terrible chrome luck is all.
So I just picked up my drillneck and my pierce chance is at 65% is this something worth improving for the sake of damage? Or is it a decent amount of pierce?
"
So I just picked up my drillneck and my pierce chance is at 65% is this something worth improving for the sake of damage? Or is it a decent amount of pierce?

It's good enough.

It'd be nice to have the extra 35% obviously but dropping the Pierce gem from the 6L setup for IIR is the easiest gem to remove without sacrificing anything else valuable.

I find I'm getting annoyed with just the +AoE gem tbh (+39% AoE) and no quality PA. But even with Q. PA + Carcass, we'd have +30% AoE which is even worse then AoE gem on its own, so I wouldn't drop that. (I mention it b/c someone's bound to ask about it, especially if it was the first thing I considered) =)

Edit for congrats on Drillneck, buddy =)
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 7, 2015, 6:22:25 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
"

It's good enough.

It'd be nice to have the extra 35% obviously but dropping the Pierce gem from the 6L setup for IIR is the easiest gem to remove without sacrificing anything else valuable.

I find I'm getting annoyed with just the +AoE gem tbh (+39% AoE) and no quality PA. But even with Q. PA + Carcass, we'd have +30% AoE which is even worse then AoE gem on its own, so I wouldn't drop that. (I mention it b/c someone's bound to ask about it, especially if it was the first thing I considered) =)

Edit for congrats on Drillneck, buddy =)

Thank you :)

So what you said about the quality makes me want to 0/20 my PA's that are just about to hit 20, instead of trying to get 21/0. 20/20 is fine for now I guess.

Now I just need to sort my jewels and then aim for that 6L, damn this build generates currency quickly =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info