[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Forc3d3ntry wrote:
Is everyone here manually calculating their DPS or is there a tool available to reddit (or somewhere?). My tool tip only shows about 500 dps but i'm melting fools at level 79 on 75 maps.

Check the FAQ for where you should be looking for your actual damage.

Also, there is a tool for you to calculate it fully (since area damage does not show)

https://vmoddin.wordpress.com/poisonarrow/

"
What type of 5L should I be looking for? Which base type allows for the most dps? Thank you in advance!

It's irrelevant, but try get a higher attack speed base (1.4+) just so you can fire faster.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
The best base for PA would most probably be the new Movement speed ones.
"
Yoshi94 wrote:
The best base for PA would most probably be the new Movement speed ones.

Actually yeah, good point. Maraketh base.
If I didnt want to use IIR gear what stats would I want to focus on for improving damage? Improving PA just doesnt seem as obvious to me as a caster build where u just get spell damage on your rings and amulet then grab a Doryani belt. What would I want to look for when buying gear?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 4, 2015, 7:50:55 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
If I didnt want to use IIR gear what stats would I want to focus on for improving damage? Improving PA just doesnt seem as obvious to me as a caster build where u just get spell damage on your rings and amulet then grab a Doryani belt. What would I want to look for when buying gear?

There isn't much really. Drillneck and Carcass are the only two I can think of immediately that allow you to scale PA damage.

I'm not feeling well today so my brain might be missing something.
I'm assuming this is absolute garbage? I don't have the currency to buy a +1+2 5L and I don't want to run through 500+ alts to try to get one.
"
McQuacks wrote:
I'm assuming this is absolute garbage? I don't have the currency to buy a +1+2 5L and I don't want to run through 500+ alts to try to get one.

Nope, it's fine. Prefix is available to craft the DoT mod, so you're good to go for sure. Nice starter weapon for end-game.

Edit for words.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 4, 2015, 10:29:18 PM
Still attempting to craft a +3 bow/Looking to buy one. Even without it, I don't really have any problems in maps over 75.
Current Gear
Hey I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before however, when you say +2 do you mean getting +2 bow gems or +1 bow socket and +1 socketed gems?
Also should I still run empower if it's only +2 to bow gems?
Thanks in advance.
Torment IGN: ResThyWand
Shop Thread: 1143949
"
RestyPad wrote:
Hey I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before however, when you say +2 do you mean getting +2 bow gems or +1 bow socket and +1 socketed gems?
Also should I still run empower if it's only +2 to bow gems?
Thanks in advance.

Either.

Although ideally you'd get +1/+1 so you can take advantage of Empower immediately. It's just difficult to get that when you're trying to craft a bow early-league with limited currency, and the guide is built around starting from scratch, which is why I advise rolling +2 bow gems.

As for your second question: yes, but only if you have Empower 2+. If you have Empower 1, use Iron Grip or IIR instead (depending on preference for moar farming or moar deeps).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info