Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

I'm gonna gear up a Scion for this build in the 1MSC league as I've got enough currency to do it I think. I wanna go for the coil version, I already 5L a coil. Anyways, can you do Poorjoy's Asylum with this build? How are the mobs dying there for you? Fast?
"
_BUKSi_ wrote:
I'm gonna gear up a Scion for this build in the 1MSC league as I've got enough currency to do it I think. I wanna go for the coil version, I already 5L a coil. Anyways, can you do Poorjoy's Asylum with this build? How are the mobs dying there for you? Fast?

Poorjoys asylum is a joke compared to properly rolled 80+ maps lol
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Oct 15, 2015, 4:27:49 PM
"
yotmato wrote:
"
_BUKSi_ wrote:

Cool cool, and how fast would you say the bosses die in the 2 highest tier maps? Is dmg a problem at any point in the game?
"
_BUKSi_ wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
"
_BUKSi_ wrote:

Cool cool, and how fast would you say the bosses die in the 2 highest tier maps? Is dmg a problem at any point in the game?

Dude i reached level 100 in tempest killing every boss in every map obviously, not sure what the hell you are asking anymore.

Stop trying to get spoonfed everything and experiment a little bit
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Oct 16, 2015, 6:32:18 AM
If his damage wouldnt be good he wouldt use Grace instead of Anger, u can also get Jewels with Spell damage, fire damage, projectile damage.. U can curse with flammibility.. u can switch to slower projectiles for bosses. U can have over 100k dps if u want...
hey im currently making the transition into eb/mom/gr. after i grab them should i go for block or life nodes first? im only sitting at 3.3k hp and that seems to be really low, kind of confused. help would be much appreciated! great build by the way love it :D
"
Ferocitys wrote:
hey im currently making the transition into eb/mom/gr. after i grab them should i go for block or life nodes first? im only sitting at 3.3k hp and that seems to be really low, kind of confused. help would be much appreciated! great build by the way love it :D

3.3k isn't insanely low, depending on your level, but if you're not even to maps yet I wouldn't worry about your health pool(keep in mind your effective HP is 30% higher with your ES after transition).

To answer your question, the answer is probably not definitively life or block, but probably go for the most efficient of both, there's a block cluster in the bottom center of the tree that gives you 9% block chance for 5 nodes. That's obviously going to be what you want before you go for less efficient nodes(Like the 4 nodes for 4% block at the scion start). There's also super efficient life(D&T, Golem's blood, etc). I'd work on getting these efficient nodes first, along with Jewels(as they're more efficient than anything). You can get life and block on these jewels.

Me personally, I got all of the jewel nodes + efficient life + efficient block first, then filled it out with the 5% life nodes and less efficient block nodes once I was around level 90. Hope this helps.
"
"
Ferocitys wrote:

3.3k isn't insanely low, depending on your level, but if you're not even to maps yet I wouldn't worry about your health pool(keep in mind your effective HP is 30% higher with your ES after transition).

To answer your question, the answer is probably not definitively life or block, but probably go for the most efficient of both, there's a block cluster in the bottom center of the tree that gives you 9% block chance for 5 nodes. That's obviously going to be what you want before you go for less efficient nodes(Like the 4 nodes for 4% block at the scion start). There's also super efficient life(D&T, Golem's blood, etc). I'd work on getting these efficient nodes first, along with Jewels(as they're more efficient than anything). You can get life and block on these jewels.

Me personally, I got all of the jewel nodes + efficient life + efficient block first, then filled it out with the 5% life nodes and less efficient block nodes once I was around level 90. Hope this helps.

This is generally the way to go, and well explained. In terms of efficiency, I consider the Scion starting block nodes and the Testudo wheel to be the most important, mainly because of the block recovery stat, which is fairly important, whenever you block, you get stunned, getting the Scion nodes and Testudo makes this stun almost unnoticeable
(✿◠‿◠)
I have been playing aegis incinerate until level 80ish then I transited to your build. One problem I'd like to ask is that the es leech is quite slow. I can just manage to sustain my incinerate cost (with a bit of net es gain). When facing map bosses or large group of mobs, I can't keep my es high. It stays low once I get hit until I let it recharge by itself. This makes MoM not as effective as it should. However I don't see this in your videos. You keep leeching and keep your es at high levels. How can you manage to achieve that?

I am currently level 85 with 4.3k hp and 1.2k es. You can check my gear below.
Spoiler

What equipment upgrade would you recommend at this moment? Should I replace blooddance to a pair of es boots and run blood rage instead for frenzy charges?

Thank you for your time. This is a great build I enjoy it every moment since I transited from the old build. :)
"
SheolFear wrote:
I have been playing aegis incinerate until level 80ish then I transited to your build. One problem I'd like to ask is that the es leech is quite slow. I can just manage to sustain my incinerate cost (with a bit of net es gain). When facing map bosses or large group of mobs, I can't keep my es high. It stays low once I get hit until I let it recharge by itself. This makes MoM not as effective as it should. However I don't see this in your videos. You keep leeching and keep your es at high levels. How can you manage to achieve that?

I am currently level 85 with 4.3k hp and 1.2k es. You can check my gear below.
Spoiler

What equipment upgrade would you recommend at this moment? Should I replace blooddance to a pair of es boots and run blood rage instead for frenzy charges?

Thank you for your time. This is a great build I enjoy it every moment since I transited from the old build. :)

Get a 300 es helm, 100+ es gloves, ES on rings/belt. You want atleast 2k ES with a 6link, not to mention you always want your ES to be atleast 43% of your max life to make MoM fully effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info